Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

This code still does’nt show the images.
    I’ve added the code with the JCE editor.
    My JCE editor doesn’t show the images in editing mode.
    It also does’nt show them on the frontend.
    http://www.jciquadrivium.nl/test

Mark Kennedy Friend

From looking at your site my best guess is that you edited the html using the tinymce editor, which changed your html. So now that you have installed jce it is still not working because the html has already been changed. What you need to do now is change it back.

From your website:

<div class="block-img">

<em class="introducing-icon1">

</em>

</div>

Needs to change to this:

<div class="block-img"> <i class="introducing-icon1"> </i>
    </div>

You should now be able to see the icons in jce in the backend. I have just done this fix to my site and I can definately see the icons in the backend.

98565 Friend

Thank you!!
    Problem solved!
    And the site is not displaying double images! 🙂
    Later on, i’ll try to make a 4th icon.

cndglobal Friend

Hello
    How can I replace the images (icons) in the “Introducing” module?
    I would also like to make the image (icon) a link.
    = = = = = = = = = =
    I would like to do the above with either two or three images (icons).
    = = = = = = = = = = = =
    All I need is a template for a “Landing Page”
    This template looks like it would be the choice for that purpose but I find it difficult to edit.
    cndglobal

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hope my answers below would be of help:

<blockquote>How can I replace the images (icons) in the “Introducing” module?</blockquote>

Please create a new css file named: custom.css in the templatesja_bizcss path and add following rule:

.introducing-icon1,
    .introducing-icon2,
    .introducing-icon3 {
    background-position: left top;
    }

<blockquote>I would also like to make the image (icon) a link </blockquote>
    Please login backend => Module Manager => Open Module Introducing => you change mockup module below:

<div class="span4 block">
    <div class="block-img">
    <i class="introducing-icon1"> </i>
    </div>
    <h3 class="block-title">Web & UI Design</h3>
    <div class="block-content">
    <p>Metus Vestibulum cursus elit pretium auctor cursus lorem Vestibulum eros sagittis. Netus pede Vestibulum Quisque Nam pretium Donec ut vitae quis parturient. Auctor vel non <a href="#" title="Sample link">phasellus tincidunt</a>.</p>
    </div></div>

To

<div class="block-img">
    <a href="https://www.google.com.vn/" target="_blank" ><i class="introducing-icon1"> </i></a>
    </div>
    <p>Metus Vestibulum cursus elit pretium auctor cursus lorem Vestibulum eros sagittis. Netus pede Vestibulum Quisque Nam pretium Donec ut vitae quis parturient. Auctor vel non <a href="#" title="Sample link">phasellus tincidunt</a>.</p>
    </div></div>

<blockquote>I would like to do the above with either two or three images (icons).</blockquote>
    Please declare as follows:

.introducing .block-img i.introducing-icon1 {
    background-image: url(../images/A.png);
    }

.introducing .block-img i.introducing-icon2 {
    background-image: url(../images/B.png);
    }

.introducing .block-img i.introducing-icon3 {
    background-image: url(../images/C.png);
    }

gipsyfy Friend

One more question which I think led to some confusion. Is there any possibility to change the module title (not the subtitle!!!) through language overrides? I would really appreciate a solution as I’m trying to set up a german page and want to use questionmarks in title. Unfortunately then the effects and links won’t work properly…

Ninja Lead Moderator

@gipsyfy: To change module title of JA Onepage template, you can edit the language file. See this userguide for reference here (find the Step 3: Tips Message Customization). Hope it helps.

gipsyfy Friend

Unfortuantely it doesn’t. As I wrote before I want to change the module title not the tip message or subtitle. So is there a solution to change the module title(!) via language files?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@gipsyfy: Could you please send me URL of your site and the screenshot with explanation? I will give you suggestion then.

sreckzaj Friend

Hi guys, i’m having the same problem – on my site http://www.catalystinfection.com/ the introducing icons are not showing. I’ve tried to change the code as instructed here, but nothing changes. Please help!

Saguaros Moderator

Seems that you’re enabling an editor which strips some HTML tags in custom HTML module like this Introducing module. You can try going to Backend > System > Global configuration > Set ‘Default Editor’ to ‘None’. Then add content for this module again.

For reference, here is whole content of this module in our demo site:

<div class="introducing">

<div class="block-img">
    <i class="introducing-icon1"> </i>
    </div>
    </div></div>

<div class="block-img">
    <i class="introducing-icon2"></i>
    </div>
    <h3 class="block-title">Corporate Design </h3>
    <p>Condimentum platea cursus porta tellus eros consectetuer metus Sed aliquet tempus. Laoreet non ac porta urna Vestibulum congue id eu elit dignissim. Sollicitudin vitae ipsum massa enim lacus.</p>
    </div></div>

<div class="block-img">
    <i class="introducing-icon3"></i>
    </div>
    <h3 class="block-title">iOS Development</h3>
    <p>Buspendisse in lorem ipsum ut magna pharera aliquet non sodales lorem ipsum belit. Donec sed odio rera magna pharera aliquet. Nulla uitae elit libero, a pharetra augue nulla ligula massa pharera aliquet.</p>
    </div></div>

</div>

sreckzaj Friend

Hmmm, i think that is not the problem.

My default content looks something like this –

<div class="block-img">
    <i class="introducing-icon1"></i> </div>
    <h3 class="block-title">Entertainment Services</h3>
    <p>We offer entertainment services of any kind - from large scale concerts and parties to small intimate gatherings. Expertise we acquired through years covers all aspects of promotion, production & logistics.</p>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class="block-img"> </div>
    <h3 class="block-title">Digital Marketing & Analytics</h3>
    <p>Marketing directed trough search engines, social media platforms, e-mail and content writing is something we do every day. In combination with intelligence & analytic tools we can do almost every possible task.</p>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class="block-img"> </div>
    <h3 class="block-title">Classical promotion</h3>
    <p>Old School propaganda is not to be forgotten. TV, Radio, Newspaper, Billboards - our agency will develop strategy for any purpose - with guaranteed maximal efficiency. We even do media monitoring and PR.</p>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

<em>@Saguaros 449905 wrote:</em><blockquote>Seems that you’re enabling an editor which strips some HTML tags in custom HTML module like this Introducing module. You can try going to Backend > System > Global configuration > Set ‘Default Editor’ to ‘None’. Then add content for this module again.

For reference, here is whole content of this module in our demo site:

<div class="block-img">
    <i class="introducing-icon1">*</i>
    </div>
    </div></div>

<div class="block-img">
    <i class="introducing-icon2"></i>
    </div>
    <h3 class="block-title">Corporate Design </h3>
    <p>Condimentum platea cursus porta tellus eros consectetuer metus Sed aliquet tempus. Laoreet non ac porta urna Vestibulum congue id eu elit dignissim. Sollicitudin vitae ipsum massa enim lacus.</p>
    </div></div>

<div class="block-img">
    <i class="introducing-icon3"></i>
    </div>
    <h3 class="block-title">iOS Development</h3>
    <p>Buspendisse in lorem ipsum ut magna pharera aliquet non sodales lorem ipsum belit. Donec sed odio rera magna pharera aliquet. Nulla uitae elit libero, a pharetra augue nulla ligula massa pharera aliquet.</p>
    </div></div>

</div>

</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

Check again the 2nd and 3rd block, it lacks of <i class=”introducing-icon2″></i> and <i class=”introducing-icon3″></i> tags.

sreckzaj Friend

Yup, that’s it, thanks!

<em>@Saguaros 450055 wrote:</em><blockquote>Check again the 2nd and 3rd block, it lacks of <i class=”introducing-icon2″></i> and <i class=”introducing-icon3″></i> tags.</blockquote>

cornishcharlie Friend

Seriously Guys, what were you thinking??? This is a nightmare. the whole point of a template is to start with something that’s nice to look at and easy to adapt. Sure it’s nice to look at but totally impossible to change. You have made this so complicated it unworkable. Its bad enough that the code gets immediately stripped using a standard editor, but despite requests to correct it, you still have the incorrect code sitting in the documentation.
    I have wasted a whole morning on this one section. And then somehow you get all three images from one png. I have absolutely no idea how you have done that. I’m sure it’s very very clever but what is the point? WHY WHY WHY make it so **** complicated ? Its 3 pictures and a bit of script.
    How would I change the images, what if I wanted 6 images?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  ecohaven 8 years, 6 months ago.

The topic ‘Introducing module’ is closed to new replies.