Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just want to point out that the intro text parameter of mod_jaquickcontact of template JA Mers does not work.
    I took a look at the code and what it does is use hard coded text from file /templates/ja_mers/html/mod_jaquickcontact/ajax_layout.php
    I had to change the code in order to change the text. However, this is not a good practice, since I will have a problem with multi language site.

Please advice.

7of9 Friend

Any news about this? Are you planning to fix it?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

In order to show intro text of Module JA Quickcontact module, please go to: <blockquote>templates/ja_mers/css/mod_jaquickcontact.css</blockquote>

Find these lines:

.form-info h3 {
    display: none; >> change to display:block;
    }

7of9 Friend

Hi,

Thanks for the help. It worked, but it does not take in consideration the br I enter and when I try to give it as HTML </br>, it clears it from the field. Any ideas?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

I’m afraid it’s impossible, all HTML tags will be removed after you click Save, so <br/> tag won’t show as you see.

7of9 Friend

So, is there absolutely no way to enter multiple lines?

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@7of9 356418 wrote:</em><blockquote>So, is there absolutely no way to enter multiple lines?</blockquote>

Hello,

Sorry, my bad.

In latest version of JA Quick Contact – 2.5.3, you can add multiple lines for ‘Intro text’ parameter. Please upgrade this module thru JA Extension Manager.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum