Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want to be able to install the standard version, “Full right version”, and the “3 Columns Version” for evaluation purposes.

I get the error in Joomla when trying to install the templates “There is already a file called /home/acumem2/public_html/newtmp/templates/ja_zibal/css/index.html – Are you trying to install the same CMT twice?

How do I modify the templates so that I can have them all installed at the same time?

Best regards,

Christer

Khanh Le Moderator

To install other version of the template, open template xml file templateDetails.xml, change the template name <name>ja_zibal_sf</name>.

cgbengtsson Friend

To install other version of the template, open template xml file templateDetails.xml, change the template name <name>ja_zibal_sf</name>.</blockquote>
    Thanks for the quick response!

However, despite following you instructions, I am still getting an error when trying to install –

File /home/acumem2/public_html/newtmp/media/install_454316bbc8354/ja_zibal(3_columns_version)/css/index.html does not exist!

/CB

Khanh Le Moderator

If you still get error when install multiple instances of JA template, please use XMLGenerator to re-generate template xml file, then re-package and install it.

http://www.joomlart.com/downloads/cat/other_free_webdesign_resources/xml_generator.html

RTL Friend

You’ve also got to edit the index.php file in the template folder. So the second ja_zibal you’re trying to install, edit index.php, and rename the following lines:

$ja_template_name = ‘ja_zibal‘;

# Define the template path ##########
    $ja_template_path = $mosConfig_live_site.’/templates/ja_zibal‘;
    $ja_template_absolute_path = $mosConfig_absolute_path.’/templates/ja_zibal‘;

To whatever you renamed the template (ja_zibal_sf I’m assuming). This is of course in addition to the XML edits.

cgbengtsson Friend

Sorry — I still get an error “File /home/acumem2/public_html/newtmp/media/install_454513d80c377/ja_zibal(2_columns_full_right_version)CB/css/index.html does not exist!

I have:

1. Updated templateDetails.xml

<name>ja_zibal_2c_fr</name> .

2. Updated index.php

$ja_template_name = ‘ja_zibal_2c_fr’;

# Define the template path ##########
    $ja_template_path = $mosConfig_live_site.’/templates/ja_zibal_2c_fr’;
    $ja_template_absolute_path = $mosConfig_absolute_path.’/templates/ja_zibal_2c_fr’;

3. Re-generated templateDetails.xml with xmlgenerator and re-packaged.

/CB

stevek2 Friend

Hi CB,

if you are still having trouble see my post on installing multiple versions of the template. It is the same technique. I did use it to install the 2 column version as well as the 3 col version.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/different-colors-on-different-pages/

good luck.

Steve

cgbengtsson Friend

Hi CB,

if you are still having trouble see my post on installing multiple versions of the template. It is the same technique. I did use it to install the 2 column version as well as the 3 col version.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/different-colors-on-different-pages/

good luck.

Steve</blockquote>

Thanks for the suggestion Steve.

I followed your tips and updated ja_transmenu.php and ja_cssmenu.php in addition to the steps that I numbered in my previous post,

Still I get the same error message — File /home/acumem2/public_html/newtmp/media/install_45476d34e7f14/JA_Zibal_2c_fr/css/index.html does not exist!

Note that I am trying to install the template from the Joomla interface (Installers/Templates – Site).

Any other ideas?

Best regards,

CB

Khanh Le Moderator

Please extract the template and upload to folder [joomlaroot]/templates. Joomla will recognize your new template and install it automatically.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 17 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum