Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

Long time issue, just keep forgetting to get your feedback about it.

If “+” (w/o quotes) is typed in a comment, upon publushing it shows Quote from and bolds the rest of the text.

I found that this is caused by line 77 in components/com_jacomment/libs/dcode.php:

$arrayQuotes = explode("+",$strQuote);

Please let me know how to fix this. Thanks

By the way – please do let me know if you have real plans to upgrade JA Comment as it needs it.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Actually, it’s not a bug, it was a symbol to detect Quote phrase.

If you don’t want to use character ‘+’, then change it to whatever symbol or short phrase you want.

<blockquote>By the way – please do let me know if you have real plans to upgrade JA Comment as it needs it. </blockquote>
    We have made a quick test of JA Comment with Joomla 3.4.5, and it still works fine. It only have problem with jQuery, please use plugin I attached for you.

Additionally, we have limit human resource who are working fulltime on releasing new product, so we can’t make a plan to update JA Comment right now. Please understand us.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Actually, it’s not a bug, it was a symbol to detect Quote phrase.

If you don’t want to use character ‘+’, then change it to whatever symbol or short phrase you want.

<blockquote>By the way – please do let me know if you have real plans to upgrade JA Comment as it needs it. </blockquote>
    We have made a quick test of JA Comment with Joomla 3.4.5, and it still works fine. It only have problem with jQuery, please use plugin I attached for you.

Additionally, we have limit human resource who are working fulltime on releasing new product, so we can’t make a plan to update JA Comment right now. Please understand us.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum