Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

ShannonN;13094Excellent Stuff!
    That just shows what we can do if you are prepared to put in the time and effort, check out the poll in the request thread you’ll like some of the choices 🙂 Better I get off here and study hee hee 11 am here

Cheers Shanny

Hi ShannonN,

I didn’t see an option for a shopping template in the poll but I did vote for the Classified & SMF themes. I did PM MiCCAS to add the option though.

Thanks for the heads up.

ShannonN for Member of the month! Vote Today!

Ferjoom Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 13198 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Ferjoom,
    I will provide a PNG images as your request, so stay tuned or you can check the update at the Download folder of Teline</blockquote>
    Hung you RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-* If I was a born woman I would merry you! :p

ShannonN Friend

Ferjoom;13194Man this hits me in the heart just What I was looking for. The only thing that I still think that you don’t get a hundred Rate for me is that the layout source is giving in PSD. If it was only in PNG…;)

OK OK i’ll get around to converting them to png today ! Poor shanny never sleeps, never studies Hee Hee

Converting now we’ll have pngs in a few minutes

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/help-with-header-images/

Cheers ShannonN

ShannonN Friend

instantinlaw;13216Sorry ShannonN, it looks like I let the cat out of the bag, but I couldn’t have done it without your help!

ShannonN is a multi talented person, but don’t tell anyone he has enough work to do answering all the other kinds of posts here 😉

I’m starting a new campaign, its ShannonN for Member of the month! Vote Today!

Ohh Ohhh I’ll have to get organised and look through all my SEO notes etc now and package as a dl sigh, they say no rest for the wicked, but never said anything about no rest for the Christian?

Mind you I’ll be missing for a week come June, exam time and MiCCAS is gunna “ban” me for a week so I CAN’T login and do stuff hee hee

The joys of Bible College study and such:)

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;13128Woot? Shanny, are you an SEO expert? Which means I can leave my site in your hands and get no. 1 position in Google for all my requested keywords? 😀

We’ll have to get the new site designed first 🙂 then worry about SEO and keywords, but it isn’t that hard just time consuming, I should write an ebook and sell it through JA?

What I suggest does work as Bill can attest to, but Bill has put a lot of hours into achieving that which many people are not prepared to do, that’s more the secret, the manual side of SEO

OKies, thats the sample chapter of the “SEO with Shanny” e-book now who’s lining up in advance for a copy at $9.95 US 😀

Cheers Guys
    Shannon

ShannonN Friend

instantinlaw;13219Hi ShannonN,

I didn’t see an option for a shopping template in the poll but I did vote for the Classified & SMF themes. I did PM MiCCAS to add the option though.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah there is only room for ten items in the pol and we have one shopping cart and I dont need a shopping cart so …. Hee Hee

But I would like to see more templates for shopping carts other than virtuemart there is a lot out there for ozcommerce themes

Cheers Shannon

instantinlaw Friend

ShannonN;13233We’ll have to get the new site designed first 🙂 then worry about SEO and keywords, but it isn’t that hard just time consuming, I should write an ebook and sell it through JA?

What I suggest does work as Bill can attest to, but Bill has put a lot of hours into achieving that which many people are not prepared to do, that’s more the secret, the manual side of SEO

OKies, thats the sample chapter of the “SEO with Shanny” e-book now who’s lining up in advance for a copy at $9.95 US 😀

Cheers Guys
    Shannon

Where is the paypal button, I’ll be the first one in line to order! I iknow you are holding back more goodies lol 😎

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum