Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Although I don’t think I will be able to use this one unless you make a version for Virtuemart, I.e. Products where stories are now (hint hint), I am very impressed with the template.
    I have to say that I find myself checking in a few days before the mid month point, and a couple of days before the end of the month just to see what wondrous things you guys will come up with next.

Simply awesome!

P.S. Don’t forget the Virtuemart version πŸ˜‰

ErikThorsen Friend

Stop begging instantinlaw. You are drooling all over my keyboard. :p

Yes, Virtuemart integration is always a great addon but I would myself prefer a completely new theme/template than have this integrated with virtuemart myself. πŸ™‚

instantinlaw Friend

Sorry for drooling ErikThorsen, I just get that way when I see something gorgeous πŸ˜€

Seriously though, I would just like to see more Virtuemart templates period. I have more sites that will be needing shopping templates, which means that I will eventually have to upgrade to a developers membership (hint again) and heck, you cant blame a guy for trying πŸ˜‰

ErikThorsen Friend

And what a nice treat you are in for if you upgrade!!! It is just wonderful to be a developer member!!!

Michael Casha Friend

I would suggest posting a request in the requests area for more VirtueMart templates. As for your comments, we appreciate them and thank you πŸ™‚

ShannonN Friend

instantinlaw;12945Sorry for drooling ErikThorsen, I just get that way when I see something gorgeous πŸ˜€

Seriously though, I would just like to see more Virtuemart templates period. I have more sites that will be needing shopping templates, which means that I will eventually have to upgrade to a developers membership (hint again) and heck, you cant blame a guy for trying πŸ˜‰

Hey Bill
    Be a trendsetter! combine teline with Virteumart call it VirtueLine
    Cheers ShannonN

instantinlaw Friend

Hi Guys,

Oh great ErikThorsen that’s just what I needed to hear, now I am going to have to upgrade just to see what goodies are in store for me πŸ˜‰

MiCCAS I already did request more Virtuemart templates in the requests area, but I guess it won’t hurt to post again. And as for the comments, they are well deserved! Keep up the great work. πŸ™‚

HiShannonN,
    I was thinking about starting a telephone selling site and calling it Telmart :p
    But seriously, I might try to see if I can intergrate this template with Virtuemart on one of my other sites. If I do, I’ll post the results in the forum.

Have Fun!

ShannonN Friend

instantinlaw;13012Hi Guys,

Oh great ErikThorsen that’s just what I needed to hear, now I am going to have to upgrade just to see what goodies are in store for me πŸ˜‰

MiCCAS I already did request more Virtuemart templates in the requests area, but I guess it won’t hurt to post again. And as for the comments, they are well deserved! Keep up the great work. πŸ™‚

HiShannonN,
    I was thinking about starting a telephone selling site and calling it Telmart :p
    But seriously, I might try to see if I can intergrate this template with Virtuemart on one of my other sites. If I do, I’ll post the results in the forum.

Have Fun!

Hi Bill
    Look mate the way your powering ahead with design work I’m sure you’ll get a great combo going soon, How’s the SEO tactics going I need to add you to more blogs

Cheers Shannon

instantinlaw Friend

Hey ShannonN,

Since you asked….

I have gone to Page 1 position 9 in MSN search for the keywords vintage photography
    Page 3 position 46 in WebCrawler search for the keywords vintage photography and page 3 position 57 for the keywords antique albumen print.
    I’m on something like page 37 on google for the keywords vintage photography.
    And I’m on page 17 for the keywords vintage photography on Yahoo.
    [Brag Brag Brag]

All within a month! And, I owe it all to you 😎

I am going to add some more product tonight, then it’s back to the SEO tomorrow.

Thanks for asking!

ShannonN Friend

instantinlaw;13083Hey ShannonN,

Since you asked….

I have gone to Page 1 position 9 in MSN search for the keywords vintage photography
    Page 3 position 46 in WebCrawler search for the keywords vintage photography and page 3 position 57 for the keywords antique albumen print.
    I’m on something like page 37 on google for the keywords vintage photography.
    And I’m on page 17 for the keywords vintage photography on Yahoo.
    [Brag Brag Brag]

All within a month! And, I owe it all to you 😎

I am going to add some more product tonight, then it’s back to the SEO tomorrow.

Thanks for asking!

Excellent Stuff!
    That just shows what we can do if you are prepared to put in the time and effort, check out the poll in the request thread you’ll like some of the choices πŸ™‚ Better I get off here and study hee hee 11 am here

Cheers Shanny

ErikThorsen Friend

Woot? Shanny, are you an SEO expert? Which means I can leave my site in your hands and get no. 1 position in Google for all my requested keywords? πŸ˜€

jorisva Friend

I didn’t like utahia 2 because it was to similar to 1, but I really like this one! =)

Ferjoom Friend

Man this hits me in the heart just What I was looking for. The only thing that I still think that you don’t get a hundred Rate for me is that the layout source is giving in PSD. If it was only in PNG…;)

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Ferjoom,
    I will provide a PNG images as your request, so stay tuned or you can check the update at the Download folder of Teline

instantinlaw Friend

ErikThorsen;13128Woot? Shanny, are you an SEO expert? Which means I can leave my site in your hands and get no. 1 position in Google for all my requested keywords? πŸ˜€

Sorry ShannonN, it looks like I let the cat out of the bag, but I couldn’t have done it without your help!

ShannonN is a multi talented person, but don’t tell anyone he has enough work to do answering all the other kinds of posts here πŸ˜‰

I’m starting a new campaign, its ShannonN for Member of the month! Vote Today!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum