Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hello

Just bought this template but it is unusable on ipad or iphone. When viewing the left menu and trying to scroll down, this simple closes the left menu and it is then impossible to access menus under the view port Choosing vertical or horizontal menu in the template settings does not change anything ? Please tell me how to fix this urgently or we need a refund Regards Jean

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share screenshot highlighting the issue?

activha Friend

Try accessing the website with an iPhone and try to scroll the left menu by clicking on the burger menu icon.

If the menu is short that’s ok, but if the menu is long, you can’t scroll as scrolling closes the left menu, and its is then impossible to access items under the viewport.

Cant screenshot the behavior, you have to test by yourself to understand. Did not check on android, but on iOS the template is unusable.

Probably just a css trick to force the mobile left menu to stay open until a link is clicked.

Thanks for your help on this because the template looks just what we needed to manage the website from iOS devices as it solved other scrolling problems with isis

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for reporting.

I have passed your issues to the developer, he’ll fix it asap. You can follow the process by this link: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JABACKEND-112

activha Friend

Seems like no one cared to correct it on our site. So do you have a quick workaround while your devs update it ??

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

We still try to find out the solution, will back to you asap.

activha Friend

Well either no one has an iPhone in your team or no one cares about this product !
    It’s just unusable on iPhone
    So if you don’t want to correct it please refund us for the price
    Regards

Anonymous Moderator

Well either no one has an iPhone in your team or no one cares about this product !
    It’s just unusable on iPhone
    So if you don’t want to correct it please refund us for the price

Our team is still working on this. Kindly be patient, we should have a fix for your issue within the next week.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Download & install the package I have uploaded here, it’ll fix the issue.
    Remember to open Manager >> Admin Menu >> Save & Close
    This fix will be added in next version.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  Luna Garden.

1. backend_template.zip

activha Friend

Hello
    Tried the fix. That’s much better than the previous version.
    However it did not fix entirely the problem of non stable menu on iOS . If you had menu entries to the main menu, for instance with Community Builder admin menu, then there is still a problem with scrolling down on iOS, both on portrait or on landscape mode.

seems like scroll window and main window are not correctly separated when scrolling one or the other

Anyway, at least it’s usable with this version, but I would not say that this is fixed
    Try to ad ten menu more and scroll down on an iPhone 7 or 8 and you see what I mean

Best regards
    Jean

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

Please try to install this version.

Download file

activha Friend

This transfer has been deleted on WeTransfer
    Can you send it again ? Or install it directly on the website ?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Try to backup your site first and use this package: https://we.tl/1QLOPeS6MT

Regards

activha Friend

Hi

Sorry to be a hit harsh here, but did you try it on your website ? because it behaves the same as the first release of JaAdmin.

I sent earlier our website credentials in order for you to understand; Did you ever came to check ?
    It is impossible to use on ios because the left menu does not scroll alone. You have no scrolling separation between left menu on ios and main page, which means that scrolling the left menu only scrolls the main page instead.
    Please log in our website on an iPhone 6 or 7, go to dashboard and try to access the bottom items of the sidebar menu to understand where is the problem. Try also to access a Community Builder submenu on the sidebar.

We bought Ja Admin to solve Isis usability to sort modules or plugins on ios view port but until now Ja Admin is simply not usable as is.
    For you to market this template, you have to address Isis problems, not only be pretty. Admins just wants usability more than prettiness.

I leave this build installed for today if you check, but will revert to Luna Garden solution or Isis in 24 hours

Regards
    Jean

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jean,

Let me check with the team and will get back to you soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum