Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Dear annaleen!

i have created a account on your site, my account is tienhc (@email: tienhc@joomsolutions.com) Thanks

annaleen Friend

Thank you tienhc, I don’t know what you did but it looks better (no changes to the plug-in), only problem is all align left would like auto (left and right) as in original document, would that be possible?

Kind Regards
    Annaleen

Saguaros Moderator

Dear annaleen!

i changed the design of the front-page same as the Blog layout and did small changes of some styles in the template.css.

With the front-page layout and the blog layout,: the Image only display on the left side.
    With the article layout: allow the image change the “left” side or “right” side follow two paramters of the JA THUMBNAIL plug-in:

Integration Mode :
    Image align:

annaleen Friend

Thank you tienhc, is it also fixed in the new version, ’cause I still need to upload latest template but want to wait untill enverything is fixed? 😉

Saguaros Moderator

Dear annaleen!

if you would like the to upgrade the template with the last version, pls kindly backup for me the following files:

1) templatesja_rasitehtmlcom_contentfrontpagedefault_item.php
    2) templatesja_rasitecsstemplate.css file

you ‘ll use a compare software to view theirs differences and move my changes to new files. i make sure that it will be worked

if you have any problems pls post in here or send a message to my email “tienhc@joomsolutions.com”, i ‘ll start work immediately 🙂 on your issues

Thanks

tphmedia Friend

Enable the plug-in…(JA thumbnail). Then change the settings as follows:

Scroll down to Thumbnail for Blog View, enable this and size images to 60×60 (or whatever you want)

Click YES to apply to homepage.

It works perfectly!

annaleen Friend

Thank you but the plugin was never the issuse it was in the template CSS. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  annaleen 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum