Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I assigned an image to single articles at root/templates/ja_mono/html/com_content/article/defaut at line 21 as in the first attachment;

However, now the image is gone and the masthead is just orange, even the ‘full article image’ is not showing on the masthead. The second attachment is what I get when I inspect the element and as you can see, somehow the background image is crossed off.

I’m afraid that given the site is still on localhost and that it’s the first time this doesn’t work, the URL option is out.

Where could I regulate this problem?

Thanks in advance

1. Masthead-Article
    2. Background
    timtecsa Friend

Does the article image show in the Images and Links tab for the article?

Tim

valthebault Friend

Hi,

Thanks for responding so fast.

Yes indeed it does, here’s a screenshot.

And during a small second before the page is fully loaded, I could see the image, but then it gets covered by this orange layer, which I can’t remove.

1. Image
    timtecsa Friend

See below a screenshot from my Mono site. It shows I have set the bg color to #666666 aka grey. Maybe you can find the same Inspect element on your site and fiddle accordingly.

Bonne chance.

valthebault Friend

Hi,

I’m afraid I didn’t see the attachment ;( Did we forget to put it?

timtecsa Friend

Another disappearing image! Here it is again.
    You can also see it live, here: http://gcm.gpmnews.com/index.php/aquafadas/2-aquafadas3

Tim

1. bg
    valthebault Friend

Hi,

Like your site. But I didn’t want to change the color of the layer, I want the picture to appear as it should be. I have attached the picture on the backend yet it’s still masked.

Any idea why?

Thanks

timtecsa Friend

Another disappearing picture ? Does the image show in the article itself on the front end? Screenshot?

Tim

valthebault Friend

No, I mean the picture is never shown and I can’t understand why based on the screenshot of the inspecter by Google.

Is there a reason why the image on the masthead of articles are all gone and where at the backend could I solve this problem?

Thanks

timtecsa Friend

Maybe you could do a screenshot of the article’s source html at the place where the image is located. For example, on my site’s first blog article the image reference is at about line 380. See below.

In Chrome you go View > Developer > View Source.

1. source
    valthebault Friend

Hi,

The first attachment under the question is the screenshot of the image I assigned to the article, all the articles on my site actually.

timtecsa Friend

I can only see a couple of lines of code in each of those attachments.

valthebault Friend

Hi,

My appologize for not fully understanding what I was supposed to find and show you.
    I think you’ll find in the attachment this time something correct.

Thanks

1. View
    Saguaros Moderator
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum