Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have asked the same question 2 days ago but not getting any advance. SO here it goes again:

I assigned an image to single articles at root/templates/ja_mono/html/com_content/article/defaut at line 21 as in the first attachment;

However, now the image is gone and the masthead is just orange, even the ‘full article image’ is not showing on the masthead. The second attachment is what I get when I inspect the element and as you can see, somehow the background image is crossed off.

I’m afraid that given the site is still on localhost and that it’s the first time this doesn’t work, the URL option is out.

Where could I regulate this problem?

Thanks in advance

1. Background-1
    2. Masthead-Article-1
    3. View-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

That snippet of code in the file: root/templates/ja_mono/html/com_content/article/defaut is for the image background of article when you don’t assign any image to that article

For example, in an article, you don’t add any image for it: http://prntscr.com/a3eqef

It will load default background images you set: http://prntscr.com/a3eqyv

I hope this makes senses.

valthebault Friend

Hi,

Thanks for the response and it makes sense, perfectly.
    That’s actually where I have my problem: I don’t assign any image to my articles, so by logic, it should load the one by defaut, the one I’ve chosen, the ‘Tous’ in my attachment. Yet now there’s absolutely no image on the masthead position of my article, no assigned images, no images I have chosen to add to the article.
    Nothing.

Could you help?

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Could you put your site online and send me the credentials (URL, admin & ftp account) ? I can’t replicate the issue at my end.

valthebault Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  valthebault 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum