Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Real quick questions:

Are there plans to support IAM users?
    If it’s already supported, how do you configure it?
    If it’s not supported, to the first questions point, what is the best guess of eta?

Where is the best place to start when looking to add support for this?

Thx

MoonSailor Friend

Hi,

I don’t understant what IAM is. Could you please be more specific so that I can offer the proper help?

prophoto Friend

<em>@MoonSailor 334521 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I don’t understant what IAM is. Could you please be more specific so that I can offer the proper help?</blockquote>

https://aws.amazon.com/iam/

We need IAM support so that we can, from S3, control access to buckets. Currently this component only works if you have the parent account in the config, not an IAM user with access to only one bucket. Help! This is a serious security risk and needs to be addressed.

prophoto Friend

Hello? Can you help?

prophoto Friend

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

<blockquote>Currently this component only works if you have the parent account in the config, not an IAM user with access to only one bucket.</blockquote>

I’ll report this case to JA Amazon S3 dev team to check further. I will get back to you once the issue gets solved.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

This issues is fixed in latest version 2.5.6 of JA Amazon, we have released this week.

You can upgrade it thru JA Extension Manager, or go here to download this component

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum