Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have paid for download Joomla Templates in Joomlart, and then i have seen I should pay again to removal the copyright and then I pay like member of Club Extension (JAEC) I read “yes you can removal copyright” and today I have seen I must to pay again 40 dolars to remove “Designed for Joomlart” even in this way I couldn´t unpublish the module footer, I should write “Designed by… my enterprise” ? Is it?

I don´t understand nothing, PLEASE HELP ME, I LOST A LOT MONEY AND I DON´T KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO!!!

Thank you very much.

Phill Moderator

How have you lost money? Surely you now have 159 files from JA so far for you money? Do you have a working site but are worried about a small footer? All the details of the footer and what is required are detailed in the terms and conditions you agree to when you make a purchase.

Please, if you can suggest a way JA can improve then I am sure they would listen.

zuluu Friend

but please… can you tell me what i must to pay to remove completely this footer???

Ok , i´ll pay 40 dolars more but if i pay again I could remove it?? or maybe only i could modify to ” Designed by my enterprise”??

Thank you for response.

Phill Moderator

If you pay for copyright removal you will recieve a PDF detailing how to remove or modify the foote to your own needs.

zuluu Friend

ok. I have received the pdf. Other important question is… What does mean in the table or Joomla Pricing appear “Removal copyright” yes (when you purchase for 50 dolars to become a membership JAEC ( in fact, in the ? says: Feel Free to remove the copyrights)

I am not hungry, I need to understand why i have pay these 50 dolars!

Thank you.

Phill Moderator

Can you give me a link to that page. I am having difficulty understanding your meaning.

zuluu Friend

ok, my website is http://www.formacionodontologica.com/portal . My question is… in this page:

http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php?tab=joomla

i can see “Yes. Feel free to remove all JoomlArt Copyright from footer” in the JAEC – Joomla Extensions Club, I have paid 50 dolars for it, and then Why i must to pay again 40 dolars to remove copyright of the template???

Phill Moderator

I have asked the question and will get back to you.

zuluu Friend

a option to improve Joomlart… Is it possible to get the .pdf for removal copyright in spanish language, please?

zuluu Friend

what does mean please? I need to finish this problem for a presentation of the website. I suppose i can remove now, isn´t? I have read is necesary to be JATC + paid fee to removal copyright… I don´t know if i finish my time of 3 months of JATC member? Can you answer me both questions???

Thank you very much.

robert vining Friend

The JoomlArt Extension Club (JAEC) Membership includes removal of copyright from the Extensions of the JAEC Club. For example, the JA Comments extension says ‘Powered by JA Comments’ and you are allowed to remove it without further license from JA.

The JoomlArt Template Club (JATC) requires you to purchase the copyright removal license per template to remove the footer text.

This is 2 different clubs. 2 different products you purchased. 2 different copyright rules.

I will make the suggestion about the Translation to the staff here at JA.

Robert Vining
    www.joompro.com

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Copyright removal only pertains to JATC standard (3 months / 1 year) membership. You will have to pay for copyright removal from the frontend of the template. Or you can be developer member for unrestricted removal of copyrights.

Being member of JAEC, you are free to remove copyright from the the extensions frontend and need not pay for the same, but for the templates you need to pay for copyright removal, its mentioned in the JATC membership info .

Arvind

zuluu Friend

ok. I think it must be more specificed in the list of pricing. Only to improve Joomlart. Sometimes we have not time to read all the terms of use or conditions of purchase. 😉

Thank you very much.

fferrero Friend

Hi!

I’m new at the community and ths is my first post. As I’m one of the Developer of other OpenSource (WordlWide know, more than 5 M downloads so far!) I will offer the PDF translation for free of that file if some Mod or Admin thinks would be useful for the Community. I’m going to buy it sooner or later (Before March for sure) due to the site I’m working is for a Newspaper site and they need to have all as law says it.

Contact me if you need it, I’ll identify myself and then I’m open to do the translation for free. I’m Argentinian.

Good luck!

Edit: Opps, anyways, my offer is still avaiable!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fferrero 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum