Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi,

You can set memory limit to 1024Mb and also remember to set Session Lifetime * to more than 3600

I already tried it and after 4-5 hours the indexing is done. It contains about almost 400k rows.

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2017-01-09-at-4.02.30-PM
    2. Screen-Shot-2017-01-09-at-4.02.35-PM
    agenciadcd Friend

Hi,

This is actually great news! Tyvm for your help.

Alright, now I need a few tests , but could you tell me if the indexing of the component is full or incremental?

For example, how that gonna work when I add more k2 Itens in the future? It will indexing all over again, for 4-5 hours (full) or just the most recents? And if its incremental, can set it to index automatically for the new itens?

Regards.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

The index will empty the previous process and start a new one. So every time for indexing, you should wait for some hours.

In this case specific, you should only index when having many items changed.

Regards

agenciadcd Friend

Hi,

Sorry, I really don’t understand. Im getting the same error when I try to index. How did you get that indexed? Can you show me the steps that I have to do to fix that?

I’ve made a brand new copy of the website to switch to the original, so really need to understand this process to do it correctly. What I am doing wrong? Have you changed something in the cofiguration when did you succeed? Where? Why I can’t do it anymore?

By the way, the session lifetime is set to 5000 and the memory limit to 512. How can I change it to 1024 if I don’t have that option on cpanel and i can’t access the php.ini?

Regards

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

Open the file :/components/com_jak2filter/helpers/helper.php

Add this line of code:

ini_set('memory_limit', '1024M');

Above

class JAK2FilterHelper

Regards

marislem Friend

I canĀ“t install ja_k2filter.zip.v1.0.0.zip. The message error is: "JInstaller: :Install: Can’t find XML setup file".

1. 1
    2. 2
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi marislem,

Please create a new topic for your new question and describe the error in details and include the support credentials so we will help you out.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum