Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello.
    I follow all the steps in your documentation and Mijo documentation.
    But I am stuck. It is too complicated.
    I set everything like on your qiuckstart (everything on the footer on the menu) but because I quickstart doesnt exist Mijo, I am lost. I follow steps from Main Page Forum that you have explain how to install site after install quickstart… but I am really confused.
    I make MIjo All-in-one module, setting everything, but in Quckstart instead of Mijo all in one I see JA SideNews… and so on.
    I really need a help.
    I am so confused what I must to do-

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    First accept our Apology for the issue .
    Quickstart package does not contain any commercial component so it use default complimentary extension to make it look like demo site .
    You need to install the Mijoshop separately on it and then configure it with help of this documentation

If you would like to install sample data on MIjo3 take a look here

Hope it helps.

hulahopka Friend

I follow everything, but I am stuck somewhere.
    Now, on localhost it give me an error Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘C:xampphtdocs/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/system/modification/catalog/’ (include_path=’.;C:xamppphpPEAR’) in C:xampphtdocscomponentscom_mijoshopmijoshopopencart.php on line 426.

How to fix this to see does I made everything like on your guide? In backend I thing everything works, but I can not see it live.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi its hard to assume issue as you are localsystem .
    Did u contacted Mijoshop as the error referring it coming from the Mijoshop component .

t4mobile Friend

Maybe something wrong with me but I found the instruction is very confusing, I am stuck after install Mijoshop, the rest of it is totally lost.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Maybe something wrong with me but I found the instruction is very confusing, I am stuck after install Mijoshop, the rest of it is totally lost.

Dear Sir please follow your own post here I already replied u on your post .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum