Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I add standard html5 audio to my intro text but it wrote it isn’t support html5 audio show. Please add possibilities to show standard html 5 audio in search result intro text. Thank you! Best regards Kastoro

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  kastoro.
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Our developer will investigate on this and may add some customization. But you must be aware that, to show HTML 5, all content Intro text will be shown ( as they won’t be cut shorter) and it will lead to slow down Speed Loading of your site.

kastoro Friend

But you must be aware that, to show HTML 5, all content Intro text will be shown ( as they won’t be cut shorter) and it will lead to slow down Speed Loading of your site.
    Yes I know.

I wait this options much.
    Thanks!

kastoro Friend

But you must be aware that, to show HTML 5, all content Intro text will be shown ( as they won’t be cut shorter) and it will lead to slow down Speed Loading of your site.

Yes I know.

I wait this option much. Thanks!

Luna Garden Moderator

Our developer will take a look at this and will get back to you.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

You could try this.

Edit the file : plugins/jamegafilter/content/helper.php

Change

$item->desc = !empty($baseItem->introtext) ? $this->getDesc($baseItem->introtext).'...' : '';

To

$item->desc = $baseItem->introtext;

And index again. It will show all the content of introtext.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by  Saguaros.
    kastoro Friend

Hi,

I try it but it didn’t work, only show the full intro in code view (see attachment). Naturally if you open the article html5 audio works perfectly.

Otherwise I try this way also, in theory it show full intro with normal view (not code view) but it didn’t work with it too.
    /srv/www/htdocs/plugins/jamegafilter/helper.php

Line 129
    From

$item->desc = !empty($baseItem->introtext) ? strip_tags(substr($baseItem->introtext,0,100)).'...' : ''; 

To

$item->desc = !empty($baseItem->introtext) ? strip_tags(substr($baseItem->introtext,0)).'' : '';

1. audio
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

You could try this with solution above.

Edit the file : components/com_jamegafilter/assets/js/libs.js

Edit the line: 299

h: function(value) { return dust.escapeHtml(value); },

Change to

h: function(value) { return value },
    kastoro Friend

Seems perfect thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kastoro 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum