Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Good to know that you managed to resolve the issue. Can you please specify what exactly did you change in template settings, so that others may try it?

akizuki Friend

Actually, this editor issue took tremendous effort and time. (1.5.23+TelineIV)
    Me too the final solution was JCK after playing with the compression and cache issues for some days.
    I used JCE for years, so it was a pain to replace it. It was like an old friend of mine 🙁 Rest in Peace.
    I went through dozens of forum pages in K2, JCE and other sites, without success. One solution could perhaps be using an older version of JCE (1.5.7.7 is said relatively bugless) Check it always in 4 places: Joomla/K2 backend, and Joomla add article/K2 add item on frontend. Big surprise sometimes.
    Cheers

pepperstreet Friend

That should answer and solve your issues with JCE 1.5.++. See screenshot in the first post and follow the exclusion settings:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-resolve-issue-the-jce-editor-could-not-work-in-the-frontpage/

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  pepperstreet 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum