Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

What I want is directory kind of page.

But in my case I dont need sort by to appear in my page. how can I remove that. I am not developer. But for the beginning of my project I have to handle this job. Can you please explain it as you explain to total newbie.

what I am trying to do is doctors page of below template. http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_healthcare they say they have used JA k2 Filter. I have tried that also. you can check site in this scenario problem is, when you use filter, it filters, but images disappear when result comes.

I think megafilter works fine for me. But I have to remove Sort by option from my page. please help with that Regards

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  bizjml.
    Luna Garden Moderator
    bizjml Friend

I cant see reply

bizjml Friend

It didnt work.
    i have edited both options mentioned on that topic.
    pluginsjamegafiltercontentlayoutsdefaultproduct-toolbar.php
    but it didnt work

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Try to change in this file:

plugins\jamegafilter\k2\layouts\default\product-toolbar.php

Remove these lines:

<div class="toolbar-sorter sorter">
            <label for="sorter" class="sorter-label"><?php echo JText::_('COM_JAMEGAFILTER_SORT_BY'); ?></label>      
            <select class="sorter-options" data-role="sorter" id="sorter">
                {#sortByOptions}
                <option{@if value=sortField is=field} selected="selected"{/if} value="{field}" data-action="sort" data-value="{field}">{title}</option>
                {/sortByOptions}
            </select>       
            <a data-value="{sortDir}" data-role="direction-switcher" class="action sorter-action sort-{sortDir}" href="#" title="Set Descending Direction" data-action="sortdir">
                <i class="fa fa-long-arrow-up" aria-hidden="true"></i>
            </a>
        </div>

bizjml Friend

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bizjml 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum