Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    How can I remove the breadcrumb only in the homepage?

Don Lee Friend

<em>@sobe 197773 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    How can I remove the breadcrumb only in the homepage?</blockquote>

Hi,
    Plz try to go to module manager, select module type “mod_breadcrumbs” for edit, then assign the module to all of menu’s except “Home” menu.

sobe Friend

<em>@donglt 197824 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Plz try to go to module manager, select module type “mod_breadcrumbs” for edit, then assign the module to all of menu’s except “Home” menu.</blockquote>

The following suggestion doesn’t work with JA Drimia. I’m under the impression that I need to edit the file default.php

The solution will likely be something similar to the following thread, but the suggested code fix doesn’t work for JA Drimia.

Don Lee Friend

<em>@sobe 197858 wrote:</em><blockquote>The following suggestion doesn’t work with JA Drimia. I’m under the impression that I need to edit the file default.php

The solution will likely be something similar to the following thread, but the suggested code fix doesn’t work for JA Drimia.</blockquote>

Hi,
    Could you send me your site URL and admin account via PM for further check?

Don Lee Friend

<em>@donglt 197945 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Could you send me your site URL and admin account via PM for further check?</blockquote>

Hi,
    Thanks for sending me the PM. Plz check your site again and tell me if it’s ok.

Don Lee Friend

<em>@sobe 197773 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi donglt,
    Almost. I’m also trying to remove the image behind the breadcrumb area. It’s above “Sofi Ventures” and it looks like a gray bar.

Thanks </blockquote>

Open file: templates/ja_drimia/index.php
    Find this code beginning at line 156:

<div id=”ja-pathwaywrap”>

<div id=”ja-pathway”>

<jdoc:include type=”module” name=”breadcrumbs” />

</div>

</div>

Replace:

[PHP]<?php if( $this->countModules(‘breadcrumb’) ) {?>
    <div id=”ja-pathwaywrap”>
    <div id=”ja-pathway”>
    <jdoc:include type=”module” name=”breadcrumbs” />
    </div>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>[/PHP]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Don Lee 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum