Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

Here’s my site:

http://tinyurl.com/ydwqeab

I need some help to remove the frontpage article section on the Homepage ONLY. Right now there’s no articles showing, just the white ‘container’ section left over. I need to remove it from the frontpage.

I would like the content to be used on other pages, just not show up at all on the home page.

I know I need to do this at the PHP level, just not sure exactly what for this template?

Any help / direction would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

feanorv Friend

One way to do this is to make this a module position space. I have asked this question but I am still awaiting for an answer on this one.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi DreamWeb

I have checked your website and saw that you have fixed it

Could you share your way here? i think you will help somebody for this case.

Thank you very much.

bohemiadesign Friend

Dreaweb,

Would you mind posting your fix for removing the content area on the frontpage.
    I have tried to add the code snippet below to the default.php page but for some of those reason it didn’t work.

<?php if (!$this->isFrontPage()) {?>

<?php
    }
    ?>

Thanks,
    Jonas

DreamWeb Friend

Hey guys, I just had to replace a section of default.php:

Replace this:

<!-- MAIN CONTAINER -->
    <div id="ja-container" class="wrap <?php echo $this->getColumnWidth('cls_w'); ?>">
    <div class="main">

<div class="ja-rs2-top"><div class="ja-rs2-tl"> </div><div class="ja-rs2-tr"> </div></div>

<div class="ja-rs2-mid"><div class="ja-rs2-ml"><div class="ja-rs2-mr clearfix">

<?php $this->loadBlock('breadcrumb') ?>

<div id="ja-mainbody" style="width:<?php echo $this->getColumnWidth('mw') ?>%">
    <?php $this->loadBlock('main') ?>
    <?php $this->loadBlock('left') ?>
    </div>
    <?php $this->loadBlock('right') ?>
    </div></div></div>

<div class="ja-rs2-bot"><div class="ja-rs2-bl"> </div><div class="ja-rs2-br"> </div></div>

<?php $this->loadBlock('bot') ?>

</div>
    </div>
    <!-- //MAIN CONTAINER -->

With this:

<!--ONLY SHOW CONTENT ON SECONDARY PAGES -->

<?php if ( !$this->isFrontPage() ) : ?>
    <!-- MAIN CONTAINER -->
    <div id="ja-container" class="wrap <?php echo $this->getColumnWidth('cls_w'); ?>">
    <div class="main">

<div class="ja-rs2-top"><div class="ja-rs2-tl"> </div><div class="ja-rs2-tr"> </div></div>

<div class="ja-rs2-mid"><div class="ja-rs2-ml"><div class="ja-rs2-mr clearfix">

<?php $this->loadBlock('breadcrumb') ?>

<div id="ja-mainbody" style="width:<?php echo $this->getColumnWidth('mw') ?>%">
    <?php $this->loadBlock('main') ?>
    <?php $this->loadBlock('left') ?>
    </div>
    <?php $this->loadBlock('right') ?>
    </div></div></div>

<div class="ja-rs2-bot"><div class="ja-rs2-bl"> </div><div class="ja-rs2-br"> </div></div>

<?php $this->loadBlock('bot') ?>

</div>
    </div>
    <!-- //MAIN CONTAINER -->

<?php endif; ?>

<!--END ONLY SHOW CONTENT ON SECONDARY PAGES -->

Hope this helps some people out! Cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  DreamWeb 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum