Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi
    The documentation under process and will be published soon.
    You can let me know the module that you want to create and i will help you to configure it.
    Beside this i suggest you to download the quickstart package and install it on your localhost, You will have all the module like in demo site.
    Regards

ameczka Friend

Thank you, quickstart package is a good idea for me… But where is it? I can’t find it. I decide to use Oslo because of the first module on its home page (demo started from the pic with flowers). I like it. Can you help me in configure it? Cheers

ameczka Friend

Thank you, quickstart package is a good idea for me… But where is it? I can’t find it. I decide to use Oslo because of the first module on its home page (demo started from the pic with flowers). I like it. Can you help me in configuring it? Cheers

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For slideshow create a Module > Type > Articles category .
    Select Slideshow as alternative layout in Advance Tab: http://prntscr.com/e3f4f5
    Here is template documentation page.
    You can download quickstart package from Here

Regards

ameczka Friend

Thanks. It was very helpful instruction. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ameczka 7 years, 3 months ago.

The topic ‘How to publish main slipper-wrapper with article content?’ is closed to new replies.