Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m developing a site which can be viewed at http://halcyondaze.com/bysclone
    I have 2 custom modules in the spotlight-bt-3 position on the homepage that no matter what I do, will not publish the module titles.
    If I publish the same modules in the sidebar-1 position, the titles are published ok.
    What do I need to do to publish the module titles in the spotlight-bt-3 position? Is there an over-ride required in the css file to make this happen?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    JR

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly open the module on which you want to show the title. Advance Tab > module style > xhtml.
    save and check.

Regards

Jonathan Friend

That’s terrific thank you. Can you also tell me how to reduce the line spacing in the drop down menus please? I’ve tried various things with a custom.css file but nothing works. See the attached screenshot
    (Or should I start another thread for this?)
    Thanks,
    JR

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  Jonathan.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  Jonathan.

1. screenshot
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Yes, can you create a new thread as the question is different than the topic subject?
    It also helps other users to find the same topic.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum