Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

I installed the quickstart in godaddy and everything is working fine…. except that i get the below warning… Please help…

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in D:Hosting5787083htmlychennaimodulesmod_janews_fphelper.php on line 141

the site is http://www.equitybulls.in/ychennai

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear amruta,

Please follow support guidelines and put your question in one thread each, it is much easier for us to follow them.

You need to CHMOD your Inages folder to 777. Its a folder permission error. JA News FP is not able to create the directory it needs to store the thumbnails or resized images.

Regards

Arvind

amruta Friend

Thanks a lot… The issue is resolved… Appreciate your quick reply…

Cheers
    Anand

jacejudo Friend

I follow all the steps in order to get the “quickstart” but when i try the URL i get:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’, expecting ‘(‘ in /homez.218/valverde/www/plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php on line 224

Thanks!

emhaddon Friend

I keep getting this error message when I type in my URL to open Quickstart…

“The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
    The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.”

Sherlock Friend

<em>@jacejudo 204679 wrote:</em><blockquote>I follow all the steps in order to get the “quickstart” but when i try the URL i get:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’, expecting ‘(‘ in /homez.218/valverde/www/plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php on line 224

Thanks!</blockquote>

Hi jacejudo,

if you are running php 4.x version just try to switch to php 5.2.x version,if not you can provide me your Url,the FTP Info into the ticket of IPT-964-66246 I will have a checking for you

Sherlock Friend

<em>@emhaddon 252509 wrote:</em><blockquote>I keep getting this error message when I type in my URL to open Quickstart…

“The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
    The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.”</blockquote>

hi emhaddon,

that error message appeared when you did install or after installed completely,you can provide me your url,the FTP Info via the ticket of QRR-836-21431 for a checking

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum