Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

@johntemp

you check for our products update here http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates

—————————-

@gt35m

Can you post the screenshot of the settings where you are going to check with your site, so,it will be useful to all.

fermusic Friend

<em>@Chavan 420908 wrote:</em><blockquote>

—————————-

@gt35m

Can you post the screenshot of the settings where you are going to check with your site, so,it will be useful to all.</blockquote>

This would be great I’m waiting for know how to fix this?
    but i’m shure that the only way is hacking J!3.2.3 because since the security upgrade the re-captcha address can not be find by Purity iii template.
    This is only Purity iii problem because using the 3.2.3 with some of his default templates the re-captcha works very well!

I think the only way is hacking J!3.2.3 and use some file from the previous 3.2.2 version. 🙂

johntemp Friend

@gt35m

Thanks for the offer to help. I am confident that the updates to the next Purity III will solve my problems as when i had used on a site without Purity III, Captcha is working fine in addition to the other plugin I was having problems with which was Disqus.

@chavan

Thanks for your help as well, I’ll take a look at the timeline to the next update and consider other possible options.

fermusic Friend

There are news about the new Purity iii version related to this issue? (recaptcha do not works on version 3.2.3)

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@fermusic 423645 wrote:</em><blockquote>There are news about the new Purity iii version related to this issue? (recaptcha do not works on version 3.2.3)</blockquote>

Purity III template has been upgraded to Joomla 3.2.3. You can get it here. The fix for Captcha – ReCaptcha plugin issue is included as well.

chavan Friend

Finally we have a permanent fix for the issue. Thank you Ninja for helping hands.

fermusic Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 423989 wrote:</em><blockquote>Purity III template has been upgraded to Joomla 3.2.3. You can get it here. The fix for Captcha – ReCaptcha plugin issue is included as well.</blockquote>

mmm so the version 1.0.1 is different?
    I have installed 1.0.1 when was available but the re-captcha issue was not solved… (update was made before your great help by sending my admin password and ftp data)(so only your help solved this issue in my website)…
    so now this version has been modified without changing to 1.0.2 … or 1.0.1a prefix???

and now after 3.3.0 is out? Everything is ok?
    I will try to update very (but i will backup all files before do that) 😉

fermusic Friend

Hi
    I’m here again because the Captcha problem in PurityIII is not solved

can you help me?

Saguaros Moderator

Did you try to update Purity III & T3 framework to the latest version?

Saguaros Moderator

Did you try to update Purity III & T3 framework to the latest version?

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

This topic contains 55 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum