Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author

:laugh:yes… I also tried to use Language to show the flags as is in the default templates that comes with joomla… but this was a secondary question.
    So do everything you need for the captcha issue…
    I will be in touch with you for other questions about language flags in Purity 🙂

and yes now works :laugh:

Thanks

I hope to be able to replicate this in the blog that is located here

chavan Friend

I have fixed the captcha issue. Check your site now, But it is a temporary one. Give me some more time on this to get this done permanently. Since you asked it as a urgent call i made this.

fermusic Friend

but you are using a different captcha keys:eek: you have changed the keys…

Can i use my recaptcha private and public keys???

gt35m Friend

<em>@fermusic 419764 wrote:</em><blockquote>but you are using a different capcha keys:eek: you have changed the keys…

Can i use my recaptcha private and public keys???</blockquote>

If it’s now working with different ‘keys’, @fermusic I would try going back to the Google site, re-registering, but this time make sure you select ‘global key’ so it covers all of your sub-domains etc. :laugh:

fermusic Friend

error …please delete 😉

fermusic Friend

<em>@gt35m 419766 wrote:</em><blockquote>If it’s now working with different ‘keys’, @fermusic I would try going back to the Google site, re-registering, but this time make sure you select ‘global key’ so it covers all of your sub-domains etc. :laugh:</blockquote>

No No.. I’m sure the previous keys are global because i have subfolders in my domain
    and the previous keys works fine here with Joomla 3.2.2

So I do not change the keys

problem still not solved >:(

fermusic Friend

<em>@gt35m 419752 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello @fermusic,

Looking at your site, I would try disabling the ‘Login’ form in the sidebar and removing the ‘Language’ bar from there as well, clear all caches and see if this helps.

Also, try turning off any JS optimisers, especially if using something like CloudFlare CDN because this has been known to cause problems.

Hope you manage to get it sorted out soon! 🙂

Steve</blockquote>

there are JS optimisers in my site?
    I do not use this

I have tried to change the keys with no success

this is the link

captcha still not work anyway i will try to upgrade to purity new version
    and i’ll let you know

fermusic Friend

<em>@Chavan 419761 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have fixed the captcha issue. Check your site now, But it is a temporary one. Give me some more time on this to get this done permanently. Since you asked it as a urgent call i made this.</blockquote>

So this is temporary solution
    Ok thank you for your help
    I also have problem with the blog in my website

could you fix this too?

the login and password for admin are the same as I have sent to you

thanks in advance

fermusic Friend

@gt35m
    hi Steve
    Thanks for your replay
    to avoid confusion
    I’m sorry for too many replays

this is a screenshot of my recaptcha account and it shows that my keys are set as Global 🙂

1. Screen-Shot-2014-04-03-at-20.43.19
    gt35m Friend

@fermusic

No worries mate! 🙂 At least you now know it’s not the key’s causing the issue!

After having problems with OSTicket etc. when I installed them in folders, I now only use sub-domains of the main site (i.e. http://new.currentdomain.com) to build sites and additional services – and the problems have gone.

It also makes it easier to move later on, just use Akeeba to restore in the main domain and that’s it. The only thing to be aware of is if you use manual linking, then just include the index.php/[link part etc] and it will still work.

Personally, I would go down the sub-domain route now, and see if that makes a difference – you have nothing to lose!

Sorry if I’m teaching grandma to suck eggs……. :laugh:

chavan Friend

I don’t understand your overwhelming replies. But I hope you want me to fix the captcha in mascoblog.

If so I have fixed it.

http://www.fermusic.com/macosoblog/index.php?option=com_users&view=registration

fermusic Friend

yes… thanks
    but in order to mark as solved this thread…
    I hope to know which file from the Joomla 3.2.2 you have used 😉

sorry for my “overwhelming” replies… but a lot of days has been required and this thread, it was marked as solved before my over… 😎
    usually when a thread is marked as solved is very easy to fix for me the problem because there is a real explanation about “How to Fix” (this was not the case) (don’t forget that we are in the main forum of the joomlart support)
    … Anyway i hope to see very soon this (or another thread related to this issue) marked as solved because i think that, at this time, the only way to get re-Captcha to work with Purity iii and Joomla 3.2.x is:
    DO NOT UPGRADE TO VERSION 3.2.3 and wait for a new version of Purity iii

… a new Joomla version is near the corner and I would not open again this thread! 🙂

Thanks for your great support and the “mysterious” fix :p

Ciao.

johntemp Friend

Hi Ninja,

It seems that the Captcha issue is not fix yet. I was hoping it would by now.

I took a look at the fixes on the site you suggested and it seems that ‘gt35m’ is right they have been implemented already.

At this moment (April 9, 2014), my problem still exists and the funny thing is that i decided to turn off Captcha and from the Global Configuration and when i check the fron-end of the site there is the * (star) for required Captcha input.

I did a whole multiple combination of disable Captcha on Global Configuration to disable on Plugin of Captcha and still the prblem exist.

I also turned off ‘Optimize JS’ and ‘Optimize CSS’ in the Purity III template and nothing. Furthermore I even cleared and purged the cache and nothing.

Just for one of the last attempts I even went create a ‘global key’ in captcha and nothing.

The only thing I can think of is that you are right that Purity III needs to be updated to work in conjunction with 3.2.3, which leads me to ask “Any idea when the update will come out?” and other other suggestions regarding this matter. At this point I am even content to turn off Captcha for the moment completely.

Thanks for your help and thanks for all for your suggestions.

Cheers,

John

chavan Friend

Will ask the Development team and let you know.

gt35m Friend

Hi John,

I’m not sure what to say really. ReCaptcha is working fine on my new development site using J!3.2.3, but when it goes ‘live’ it might be a different story, so thanks for the heads up!

If you send me the URL of your site, including admin details I’ll check your settings against mine. However, I’m not a moderator, support staff or otherwise related to JoomlArt! so fully understand if you do not want to! 🙂

Kind regards

Steve

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

This topic contains 55 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum