Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am having a problem editing the mixmax home page. I can make edits to articles and see those changes after clicking…however, I do not see the changes on my home page. Also, cal you let me know what folder to go to so that I can upload slide show lite photos to replace the demo photos ( i am using filezilla) ….Lastly, I tried to change the “Hey” at the bottom to “Get Tested” and my changes are not
    showing up.

So, I really just confused on exactly where to go to make the changes appear both on the home page and after clicking…

Thanks for your help.
    Wendye

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@creativesmythe 344131 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I am having a problem editing the mixmax home page. I can make edits to articles and see those changes after clicking…however, I do not see the changes on my home page. Also, cal you let me know what folder to go to so that I can upload slide show lite photos to replace the demo photos ( i am using filezilla) ….Lastly, I tried to change the “Hey” at the bottom to “Get Tested” and my changes are not
    showing up.

So, I really just confused on exactly where to go to make the changes appear both on the home page and after clicking…
    </blockquote>

Hi,
    Did you clear cache after save changes ?
    What edit you make on your article ? If you set to show things like icons, show author, you have to edit on Menu Manager >> Your Main Menu >> Click on Home.
    There are two module Slideshow Lite using in this template, you can go to back-end of this module to config the folder image.
    To change the text ‘Hey’, go to module manager >> find Module has ID 101 >> Hey is the title of this module.
    You can find out more about template thru this guide: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-mixmaz-for-joomla-2-5-userguide/

creativesmythe Friend

I went to model ID 101 and edited it before I made my original post and I did it again today and I still see no change. Yes, I cleared the cache. Im even having a problem changing the main menu items. Can you please help me…I also can not successfully change the slide show images and text. I just don’t know what I am doing wrong. I would appreciate any advice and I have been thru the guide yet, I still do not see answers to the problems that I am having.

Thanks
    wendye:-[

Luna Garden Moderator

That’s strange. How come the title doesn’t change.
    Please send me your site access back-end, I will check it.

creativesmythe Friend

Thanks, I have PM’d my login info. I ran into a couple other issues so I just listed what I needed help with…so whatever help/advice/direction you can provide will be much appreciated.

thanks
    wendye

Luna Garden Moderator

1. I cant edit the user 2-1 or 2-2 from the standpoint of adding a picture and additional text (the boxes to the right of the slide show lite)
    >> Where is exactly this module, can you capture it and show it for me?

2. I changed uploaded my clients logo via filezilla while in the default dark color…however, when I change it to the light color the client logo disappears and the template logo reappears
    The logo for each theme, it locate in:

templatesja_mixmazthemesyour_themes_nameimageslogo.png

3. I am unable to unpublish the news ticker at the top….I have clicked unpublish, I have cleared cache and still problems…
    It maybe disable, I can’t see it

4. where exactly do I go to change the background image (for the light template option specifically if the background images are in 2 different locations.
    The background for each theme, it locate in:

templatesja_mixmazthemesyour_themes_nameimagesmain-bg.png

creativesmythe Friend

You are AWESOME!!!
    Thank you so very much!
    Wendye:)

Luna Garden Moderator

thanks, you’re welcome : )

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum