Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

@mikel: try to purge all caches: http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Extensions_Manager/How-to#Known_issues
    @allenjj: As I can see via backend that the ‘configuration.php’ file is not writable it has ‘0444’ permission. Please check permission of all file/folders in your site again.

mikel2004 Friend

Saguaros… first I have J3.2 and you give me a link to clean cache for J1.5
    Anyway, I have clean all joomla caches but nothing change.

So.. what can I do?

<em>@Saguaros 416155 wrote:</em><blockquote>@mikel: try to purge all caches: http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Extensions_Manager/How-to#Known_issues
    @allenjj: As I can see via backend that the ‘configuration.php’ file is not writable it has ‘0444’ permission. Please check permission of all file/folders in your site again.</blockquote>

1. Actualizar
    mikel2004 Friend

And the template is out-of-date

1. template-version
    allenjj Friend

I just changed permission to 755 for that file and still same error

allenjj Friend

I also can not upgrade the template since attempting to upgrade simply installs a new template.

Saguaros Moderator

@mike: There maybe problem in exporting process of this JA Tab plugin as it still keeps the old XML file, thus after you update new version it still shows 2.6.4. Don’t worry, it’s 2.6.5 version actually. I’ve reported this to our dev team to get this fixed soon. Sorry for inconvenience.

@allenjj: I tried to install the latest version of JAEM into your site but it seems that you’re using a 3rd party extension in installing an extension. Please try to disable it and use the default procedure of Joomla to install our JAEM component again.

mikel2004 Friend

Hi Saguaros!
    And the template information? What version I have?

Thanks

<em>@Saguaros 416324 wrote:</em><blockquote>@mike: There maybe problem in exporting process of this JA Tab plugin as it still keeps the old XML file, thus after you update new version it still shows 2.6.4. Don’t worry, it’s 2.6.5 version actually. I’ve reported this to our dev team to get this fixed soon. Sorry for inconvenience.</blockquote>

1. template-version
    Saguaros Moderator

In JA Extension manager, it’s showing that the template’s version is 1.0.1. Did you try to update to version 1.0.2? http://prntscr.com/30o5id (Remember to take a BACKUP of your site first)

allenjj Friend

I have disabled akeeba backup restore points and reinstalled JAEM with the same results.

Saguaros Moderator

@allenjj: I need more time on this, I will check what’s wrong here and will get back to you once figure it out.

allenjj Friend

Thanks. I want to upgrade the template as well, but have been holding off till this issue is resolved.

Saguaros Moderator

@allenjj: could you check the admin account again? I caould not access with info you sent me

allenjj Friend

Any progress on this?

Saguaros Moderator

I sent my IP address to you via PM. At present, when I access your site, I’m noticed a ‘403’ error message.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum