Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I have this error:
    Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another account.

But I have active JATC Standard Membership.
    What can I do?
    Thanks

swissa Friend

Quickest way is to do a search on the site – a treasure trove of information if you look for it.

You need to configure it first.

http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Extensions_Manager/Admin_Panel

Hope that helps.

mikel2004 Friend

Right now I have “502 – Bad Gateway” error.

And, I select to use JoomlArt Updates service… but I can´t complete the authentication fields, because when I try to put my joomlart account password the window still loading.
    What can I do?

<em>@swissa 414361 wrote:</em><blockquote>Quickest way is to do a search on the site – a treasure trove of information if you look for it.

You need to configure it first.

http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Extensions_Manager/Admin_Panel

Hope that helps.</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

Pls try to download the latest version of JAEM component and add your membership information in authentication field again.

mikel2004 Friend

I have the last version.
    And I can´t save my password in authentication field.
    So?

<em>@Saguaros 414684 wrote:</em><blockquote>Pls try to download the latest version of JAEM component and add your membership information in authentication field again.</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me URL and admin login info of your site, I will try to check what’s wrong here.

mikel2004 Friend

I send the credentials by PM

Saguaros Moderator

It seems that there is conflict in JS, could you also pm me ftp credential of your site?

mikel2004 Friend

Ok. I send you in PM.

Saguaros Moderator

Please check my PM 🙂

mikel2004 Friend

I reply you by PM. Please, tell me the solution.

allenjj Friend

I have JAEM installed and can not access it at all from my back end. It simply reverts to a blue screen and crashes. I have tried to reinstall it and same thing. It does not show up in my extensions, modules or plugins to uninstall it either. What can I do?

Saguaros Moderator

@mikel2004: the problem is that in your website, there are some files with 0444 permission which means that they are not writable. I helped to chmode it to 0644, please have a look.

@allenjj: you may have the same permission issue, please make sure that you set the right permission to the file/folder in your site: file-644 and folder-755.

mikel2004 Friend

Right now, I try to upgrade JaTabs plugin, but I can´t; a message appear telling “You have successfully upgraded from version 2.6.4 to version 2.6.5” but the instaled JaTabs version are still 2.6.4 before I refresh the cache.
    Look the image:

What can I do?
    Thanks

1. 03ja-tab-not-upgrade
    allenjj Friend

Mine are all set to 755. I had already checked that before.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum