Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’d like to increase photo’s sizes in the resum? views.

http://www.i-stella.com/pap/index.php/lista-candidate

http://www.i-stella.com/pap/index.php/component/jajobboard/jaresumes/jaview/158-colf-tata-fissa-vitto-e-alloggio

Wld you pls let me know how to modifiy the variables for width and height of image?

Tx in advance,

M

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

In order to change the size of image, please go to backend >> JA JobBoard >> Form Customization >> Filter for Resume >> Open Field Photo, find for parameter Width, change to value you want.

Because old thumbnail photo was created, so when the user update their profile image, new thumbnails with has new height and width.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

In order to change the size of image, please go to backend >> JA JobBoard >> Form Customization >> Filter for Resume >> Open Field Photo, find for parameter Width, change to value you want.

Because old thumbnail photo was created, so when user updates their profile image, new thumbnails will have new height and width.

stellacadente Friend

ok thanks.
    So if I understand well, every candidate must upload again the image in order to have the new size thumbnail. Right?

stellacadente Friend

ok thanks.
    So if I understand well, every candidate must upload again the image in order to have the new size thumbnail. Right?

Luna Garden Moderator

Yes, thumnail image will be re-created with new size after uploading

Luna Garden Moderator

Yes, thumnail image will be re-created with new size after uploading

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum