Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Do u want the Tabs show above the content? You can choose the Popular list layout.
    Take a look on the doc Here for tabs module configurations.
    Regards

ameczka Friend

I ‘d like it will be like in demo, not like in attached example (my site). Another thing is polish signs, like in title "Nowości" – letter "ś", wchich make conflicts (doesn’t work).

1. tab-module-position
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not able to check your site its in offline mode.
    Kindly check the documentation for Tabs module and apply the same config. to get the same view like demo.

I ‘d like it will be like in demo, not like in attached example (my site)

Also in demo it looks same as in your screenshot, There is two type of tabs module in demo, Apply the settings in Documentation.

ameczka Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ameczka Friend

What is this in documentation?
    Go to Menu » Main menu, add new menu item, select Articles » Featured Articles menu type and assign "ja_brickstore – Full Width + Vertical" template style.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

"ja_brickstore – Full Width + Vertical" template style.

its template style.

For the tabs:
    I saw your site already have the horizontal tabs : http://prntscr.com/e84qj8

Regards

ameczka Friend

Thank you. What may be a reason I see horizontal?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not able to understand last reply. As i first post u want it horizontal and its same showing on site.
    Regards

ameczka Friend

oh, sorry, that’ a word fault – I see verticaly position and link "Nowości" doesn’t work.

1. tab-module-position2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site a no. of times and its working fine : http://prntscr.com/e8g25y
    There is no issue in the Tabs style and working.

Regards

ameczka Friend

Good morning,
    I understand and I see, but problem is with my browser, I think.
    And in your documentation probably still is an error in the section "Step 1 – Create Home menu item". There is a reference to another template, and it is confusing.
    Thanks for help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

still is an error in the section "Step 1 – Create Home menu item". There is a reference to another template, and it is confusing.

I checked the doc. and its fine, after step and its showing step2 for assigned the content.

Regards

ameczka Friend

There is reference to JA Brikstore in step 1: Go to Menu » Main menu, add new menu item, select Articles » Featured Articles menu type and assign "ja_brickstore – Full Width + Vertical" template style. I restarted my browser settings and it’s ok now (the size of the site can affect the position of the tob module). Regards

1. mistake
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ameczka 7 years, 3 months ago.

The topic ‘How to change module tab position?’ is closed to new replies.