Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

looks like its working as intended now. probably need to clear your t3 css cache for it to work properly 🙂

petrahk Friend

<em>@jsliao 224342 wrote:</em><blockquote>looks like its working as intended now. probably need to clear your t3 css cache for it to work properly :)</blockquote>

Yes, but if I ENABLE css compression, it is “BAD” again. Should I keep the css compression disbled?
    Other thing – I am not able to change the font in MODULES headlines. I corrected the template as described above, but no result…

jsliao Friend

i think theres a way to clear the CSS cache in the T3 framework. u just need to flush the cache in order for css changes to be reflected.

otherwise, just keep CSS compression off. the compression improves site performance slightly but is negligible unless your site is huge and generates major traffic.

jsliao Friend

oh btw, to clear the cache, try clicking the “JAT3 Clean Cache” link at the top right corner of your admin control panel.

Phill Moderator

As already suggested, when you enable the compression the cached version of the files are being used. If you clear the jat3 cache a new version will be generated including your custom changes.

petrahk Friend

<em>@jsliao 224348 wrote:</em><blockquote>oh btw, to clear the cache, try clicking the “JAT3 Clean Cache” link at the top right corner of your admin control panel.</blockquote>

I did it 20x times… :(( No result…

Phill Moderator

Clear your browser cache, your Joomla cache and your jat3 cache and you should be ok.

petrahk Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 224363 wrote:</em><blockquote>Clear your browser cache, your Joomla cache and your jat3 cache and you should be ok.</blockquote>

Phill, I did it 20 times! I am looking on my site from another computer and this Arial Narrow is there!
    I am lost…
    And another thing – look at the magazine menu “PRO LEKARE” -> “PORODNICTVI” – and you will see the error which appears in the menu >:(>:(

petrahk Friend

Ok, I give up.
    I will try to solve my problem described here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/mega-menu-problem-with-fonts-like/
    I thought that my way (to change the font completely) will be easier then to solve problems which makes Arial Narrow with the words containing Czech characters…

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  petrahk 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum