Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

When I’m using some letters eg. Polish in main menu like Ł Ą Ś Ć , that part of the menu is slightly lower.
    How to fix this problem? :((

aman204 Friend

Can you provide a link to your site

msmedia Friend

Sure, i have test page here and final site (without this letters) here

obliat Friend

Same issue like mine – your Polish characters are not part of the Arial Narrow – my cyrillic as well – so they appear NORMAL, not BOLD, and slightly lower.

Please guys, do try and find extended version of Arial Narrow webfont – I do like it and don’t want to change it.

My thread here

I uploaded Arial Narrow with all the characters needed, but it’s a windows font. Can you make it like a webfont and include it in the tempalte package or as a single addition – this way most of the people won’t have any issues when translating titles.

1. ARIALNB.rar
    obliat Friend

@msmedia

OK, I found a solution for me – maybe it will help you and many more.
    I created WOFF file from the one I uploaded with my previos post.

I am attaching it here.
    What you need to do is copy it to: templatesja_teline_ivfontsarialnarrow

There is a WOFF file with the same name already in there so you have to overwrite it.

CAUTION: please copy your original arial_narrow_bold-webfont.woff to another folder so you can use it back if something goes wrong.

The font in my previous post – ARIALNB.rar – unpack it and rename it to arial_narrow_bold-webfont.ttf and put it in the same folder as the WOFF file (again, copy the original ttf to be able to restore it if you need).

So you have to have .ttf and .woff that I am providing and you should be fine.
    Let me know if it works for you.

My titles are perfect now.

msmedia Friend

Yes, it works for me :):):D:D Thans for help

obliat Friend

Nice! I saw your letters look fine now.

By the way, how did you put the red Beta box in the main menu?

msmedia Friend
    artij Friend

Great job!
    It didn’t work on web until I changed .TTF on .ttf
    Now it is perfect!
    Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  artij 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum