Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I put “calibri” instead of the default font and the menu looks nice, but the problem persists.
    “XML Parsing Error at 13:40. Error 9: Invalid character”
    Please, ask developers how to make this template usable for other languages.
    Thank you!

Phill Moderator

It is, I do not know where the parsing error for you is coming from. I do not think it is coming from the quickstart as I cannot replicate it.

Please raise a ticket including an admin login and ftp details so the devs can look at your individual issue with the parsing error.

mikac Friend

Hello Phill,

I’m using “wood” profile as default and Google Fonts are Disabled by default, but I still have problem’s with Šćč and other Serbian letters?

Any idea how to change this, I’m lost.
    I haven’t tried using those letters in Menus, and I think I will avoid them.
    And one other thing while you are at it, how do I change titles color (font color of the title I have attached)? Without editor in Joomla! 1.6 I’m lost 😉
    Thanks!
    Milan.

1. Cloris_Fonts_Issue
    Phill Moderator

The details are as above, the fonts are hard coded at the moment for some sections so we need to get the devs to investigae as per the above. I will post more info when I have it.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum