Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 101 total)
  • Author

Hi

Unfortunately, Mijoshop version 3.x is quite different from the 2.x version and it requires a bit more time to upgrade.

If you guys are developing a new site, you can give me the login info: URL, cPanel, a new database. I will help to install this template + sample data for Mijoshop version 2.x

dnldlfn Friend

Thank you,

If i install a new website with Mijoshop 2.x, after you upgrade the Mijoshop template, could I then upgrade to Mijoshop 3.x without loosing any shop data?

Do you install also Mijoshop 2.x? Do you need my Mijoshop ID?

Saguaros Moderator

In new version 3.x, Mijoshop is implemented with Open Cart 2 which is totally different and will be not compatible with extensions in Mijoshop 2.x. Hence, there will be not a direct upgrade from Mijoshop 2 to Mijoshop 3, unfortunately.

But Mijoshop does provides script to migrate your data from Mijoshop 2, you check it here: http://miwisoft.com/blog/mijoshop-3-new-design-fully-responsive ( section: How to upgrade to MijoShop 3 )

Josh Friend

Hello there,

I’d just downloaded the quickstart for Joomla 3.4 for Bookshop. Tried the steps and uploaded the sql file.

As I’d followed throught the thread, there are some tables missing i.e. the products and categories for the sample Mijoshop data.

Can you please provide those as the quickstart doesn’t have them

Saguaros Moderator

As I mentioned in my above replies, the new updated version from Mijoshop has changed much. Hence, applying this tips for the new version would not work properly. We are working on this template and do hope to release within this week. Please stay tuned.

In case that you still want to use the old version of Mijoshop 2.5, let me know 🙂

Josh Friend

Yes please do quickly as I’m working on a new project now with this template.

The JA modules for Mijoshop are also not working
    – mijoshop_mod_accordion.v1.0.2
    – mijoshop_mod_slider.v1.0.2

dnldlfn Friend

Hello,

do you have any news about the release of this template that works with the new mijoshop?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @dnldlfn,

We’d love to have our products up-to-date but we have limited people who’re working hard on both updating large collection of templates and monthly released template so it will take a bit more time to release new version.

Please stay tuned.

Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @dnldlfn,

We’d love to have our products up-to-date but we have limited people who’re working hard on both updating large collection of templates and monthly released template so it will take a bit more time to release new version.

Please stay tuned.

Thank you!

ditc Friend

hi.

How to show Currency Module in footer ?

Please help me

Saguaros Moderator

@ditc: Please create a new thread for your question.

Saguaros Moderator

Saguaros Moderator

Mo0nlight Moderator

hi, ı installed bookshop using Quickstart installation package but mijoshop module not show. ı download Mijoshop modules, can ı
    install these to use joomla extensions manage. ı tried it but can’t install. should ı use ftp

efe_ayse Friend

hi, ı installed bookshop using Quickstart installation package but mijoshop module not show. ı download Mijoshop modules, can ı
    install these to use joomla extensions manage. ı tried it but can’t install. should ı use ftp

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 101 total)

This topic contains 100 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum