Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 101 total)
  • Author

yes ?

JATC Standard Membership – 1 year 413845 23 May 2014 23 May 2015 $70.00 HTML PDF
    Yes

TomC Moderator

<em>@grupoimagen 446288 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes ?

JATC Standard Membership – 1 year 413845 23 May 2014 23 May 2015 $70.00 HTML PDF
    Yes</blockquote>

This is a JoomlArt Template Club Membership – not a MijoShop Component/License which you must purchase separately from the MijoShop Developers in order to use MijoShop with this template.

The JA Bookshop Template was developed for use with MijoShop – but it does not include the actual MijoShop component/license. MijoShop is a third-party component which one must purchase separately oneself.

grupoimagen Friend

I buy and install and ready the store?

TomC Moderator

<em>@grupoimagen 446292 wrote:</em><blockquote>I buy and install and ready the store?</blockquote>

Yes, you purchase the MijoShop component separately … and then the instructions for installation and getting the template going are explained within Post #1 of this thread.

grupoimagen Friend

tanks 🙂
    gracias

grupoimagen Friend

hi, please help no work the administrator joomla http://www.lt-a.org/administrator, i purchase the MijoShop, please the installation , in joomla no work.

TomC Moderator

<em>@grupoimagen 446306 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi, please help no work the administrator joomla http://www.lt-a.org/administrator, i purchase the MijoShop, please the installation , in joomla no work.</blockquote>

Did you follow the guide/instructions as outlined within Post #1 of this thread ??

armanz Friend

Please help !

I did my best but I was unable to install it correctly !

That’s is my website, http://www.sepaz.com

Could you please check it and let me know if you can fix it ?

I can send my user name and password to you for fixing it :((

TomC Moderator

^^ What seems to be the issue(s) you’re experiencing?

armanz Friend

<em>@TomC 462420 wrote:</em><blockquote>^^ What seems to be the issue(s) you’re experiencing?</blockquote>

As you can see unfortunately after couple of weeks I couldn’t set it completely as you can see in the demo page.

It bothers me a lot, I did everything that I read but it can’t be fit.

stevencoleman75 Friend

Hi

Could you please assist with the following issue i am having trying to setup the bookshop demo. I have installed and setup all the required items. I still can’t see any of the bookshop items as per demo.

Could you assist.

http://www.inspiredcrafts.co.za

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Steven,

Which version of Joomla & Mijoshop are you using? Please notice that this JA Bookshop is not ready for latest of Joomla 3.4 & Mijoshop 3.0. We are working on upgrading this template to this latest version and do hope to release it asap.

P/s: check my private message.

Regards,
    Saguaros

pzmeyer Friend

Hello,
    I have a problem to install the demo sample.
    I have followed all steps, but when I send the SQL file (ja_bookshop_sample_demo_j3x.sql) to my database, the import have been made correctly, but when I go to the main page of my website, it’s then appear this:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/clients/2c2daf77097d8b90c157676371918f49/web/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/system/modification/catalog/’ (include_path=’.:/opt/php/lib/php’) in /home/clients/2c2daf77097d8b90c157676371918f49/web/components/com_mijoshop/mijoshop/opencart.php on line 417

And impossible to access to no one other pages…!!!

And one other problem: when I try to execute the request to run the .sql file from ja_bookshop_sample_demo_j3x.sql to the MijoSQL tool, the tool answer me “Error 1062″. An error as occured”.

What to do, at last, to take back my website like it was before to get this Fatal error ?

I’m using:
    Joomla 3.3.6 (I have installed it directly from your Quickstart)
    MijoShop 3.0.7

tom_laan84 Friend

Good news to hear this being upgraded to newest mijoshop!

dnldlfn Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I downloaded last version of this template (Joomla 3.4).
    Is this compatible with last mijoshop? Because I followed the step to reproduce your demo page but I have some problem in the mijoshop template.

Regards,
    Dan

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 101 total)

This topic contains 100 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum