Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Thats how to ADD (blushing!)

Please guide. This is what attracted me to this template. Please show where to add this..How to add new message on top of each video. I added three to my site:)

help!
    Zubia

TomC Moderator

Please review Section 1.2 within the JA APPOLIO USER GUIDE

quality4life Friend

Hi TomC
    Thanks for the pointer. I checked extensions, plugins and modules, I have no such thing as
    “slogin”
    “slogin container”
    facebook
    google+
    Discover play and share:(
    Nothing

I tried to create a module that allows ppl to log in using social networks….There is no such choice in the new module list!
    I am trying, please help. I have to label the videos.
    Thanks again (for changing the header of my post too!)
    Zubia

quality4life Friend

I also saw croozemaster’s comments. I hope my issues is solved. His label “welcome to Crooze” looks beautiful!

TomC Moderator

When you installed your template, did you do so utilizing the quickstart + sample data installation process?

quality4life Friend

Yes Tom. I have services from Cloudaccess.net. They did a quickstart for me.

TomC Moderator

<em>@quality4life 422755 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes Tom. I have services from Cloudaccess.net. They did a quickstart for me.</blockquote>
    And they installed the sample data as part of the installation process?

I’m thinking not – and I ask because, if they did, then all of the modules would have been installed and set like the demo. I think your web host may have only installed the shell template – and none of the accompanying modules.

If you haven’t progressed too far with your site design, I would recommend wiping the slate clean and starting over fresh – this time utilizing the QUICKSTART + SAMPLE DATA INSTALLATION process.

goustaf Friend

Same trouble here : no such module after installation with sample datas choosen…. :confused:

In the pack I’ve downloaded yesterday, are only these modules :
    – jacontentpopup
    – jamasshead
    – jaslideshowlite

By the way, if you have a quick solution to simply display the title and slogan of the site* at this place, it would be great !

Regards

* I’ve tried several solutions with a custom module without positive results.

TomC Moderator

Please provide temporary login access to your site admin – so I can take a look and (hopefully) direct you to the correct module you need to be working with.

goustaf Friend

Private message

TomC Moderator

I am going to need to contact the JA Development Team – as I cannot locate the Social Login module (mod_slogin) within any of the JA Appollo download packages. :-[

Hold tight … We’ll figure this out.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@quality4life 422623 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thats how to ADD (blushing!)

Please guide. This is what attracted me to this template. Please show where to add this..How to add new message on top of each video. I added three to my site:)

help!
    Zubia</blockquote>

Please have a look at this thread

alie175 Friend

<em>@TomC 423358 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am going to need to contact the JA Development Team – as I cannot locate the Social Login module (mod_slogin) within any of the JA Appollo download packages. :-[

Hold tight … We’ll figure this out.</blockquote>

Hi Tom,
    I have the same problem. Can you help? Where can I download the mod_slogin?

It was not automatically downloaded with the quickstart and sample data package 🙁

TomC Moderator

<em>@alie175 427605 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tom,
    I have the same problem. Can you help? Where can I download the mod_slogin?

It was not automatically downloaded with the quickstart and sample data package :(</blockquote>

A Appolio Template is using sLogin module v1.7.2(pkg_slogin_v1.7.2_j2.5_j3.zip) you can download it directly via: http://joomline.net/downloads/slogin/1.7.html, then follow our JA Appolio userguide here: http://www.joomlart.com/documentatio…tes/ja-appolio and find “1.2 Slogin Module

puzzlerecord Friend

Hi,

I have this problem with slogin, can you help me ? :((

Thanks

1. probleme
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Eragon H 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum