Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I have a little JA Demo Server running off xampp on my localhost, which is used to help find the solution to common queries in the JA forums.
    I remember i had some 60-70 downloads only till few months back. But to help others one need to downl;oad and install the templates Quickstart on localhost, so as to give accurate replies.

Does 177 downloads in my profile sounds too much?

regards

arvind.

atomik Friend

Hi all,

I’m new here and I came across this thread to find out, how many templates I can download and use/try.

I didn’t know previously, that it was so easy to steal as you all describe.

I know, that as it was described earlier, JA templates are available on the net for free, I’ve found them on eMule as well.

My idea at the back of joining the Club was more to get support. I am fed up striving to guess what was the author idea when I get free template.

Anyway.. it makes you feel good to pay for good product and support good work.

I know, that it is not common attitude. Some say, that it is stupidity. OK, I don’t mind as far as I have my work done 😀

thatch10 Friend

I think that people who have enough time on their hands to compare the number of downloads made to the number of posts made must have far more time on their hands than I do.

Just came across the this thread and found one of the posts extreme to say the least.

Surely its up to JA to monitor ‘my’ useage and if they feel that I am exceeding my limit then they should be the ones to point the finger, not other users who have nothing better to do !!

You do all update your templetes dont you ?

You do all download the .psd files dont you ?

oh well !!!

Thatch

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

thatch10;128212I think that people who have enough time on their hands to compare the number of downloads made to the number of posts made must have far more time on their hands than I do.

Just came across the this thread and found one of the posts extreme to say the least.

Surely its up to JA to monitor ‘my’ useage and if they feel that I am exceeding my limit then they should be the ones to point the finger, not other users who have nothing better to do !!

You do all update your templetes dont you ?

You do all download the .psd files dont you ?

oh well !!!

Thatch

Hey Thatch,

Count me in, does it really matters about the number of downloads? after all we paid for it. If JA is to offer live demo with access details then we may try those first, but since the function is yet under development stage, i prefer to download and test it on the localhost.

It would be difficult to judge just on the number of downloads per individual. Yaa show a illegal template installation and then penalize, that would be fair and justified. Rest all, stay away from my download counts 😛

Ha ha

regards

arvind

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum