Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I would like to remove the default ‘Search’ icon and Modal window at right upper corner of the Alumni Template.

I have disabled the Search Module.

But, when I am placing my own custom Menu Module with fa icon, it still shows the Search icon and tries to open in Modal window. Actually, when I click on my custom fa icon at this place it should open/redirect to the my custom Menu URL (Member Page). Pls help.

1. wiJ8Pd
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Open template folder/tpls/blocks/topbar.php file
    Find

<!-- head search -->
                            <?php if ($this->countModules('head-search')) : ?>
                                <div class="dropdown nav-search pull-right<?php $this->_c('head-search') ?>">
                                    <a data-toggle="dropdown" href="#" class="dropdown-toggle">
                                        <i class="fa fa-search"></i>                                  
                                    </a>
                                    <div class="nav-child dropdown-menu container">
                                        <div class="dropdown-menu-inner">
                                            <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('head-search') ?>" style="raw" />
                                        </div>
                                    </div>
                                </div>
                            <?php endif ?>
                            <!-- //head search -->

and replace it with

<!-- head search -->
                            <?php if ($this->countModules('head-search')) : ?>
                                <div class="dropdown nav-search pull-right<?php $this->_c('head-search') ?>">

<jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('head-search') ?>" style="raw" />

</div>
                            <?php endif ?>
                            <!-- //head search -->

to use search as a normal position.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum