Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author

You can create a new CSS file named custom.css in this path: /templates/ja_fixel/css

Then add this CSS rule:

.t3-mainnav.light-mainnav .logo-image a{
    background-image: url(../images/logo.png) !important; <<< change to your own image path
    }

ktbgreat2 Friend

Hi,

I just created a custom.css in the css file and put this code, but nothing has happened.

.t3-mainnav.light-mainnav .logo-image a{
    background-image: url(../images/tennisworks-tw-logo-black.png) !important;
    }

ktbgreat2 Friend

Anybody there 😛

Saguaros Moderator

You can post your site’s URL here and path of logo image you want to use, I will check it for you.

ktbgreat2 Friend

Thanks!
    Its http://www.tennisworks.com.au 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I just check again and see that you’re using dark-blue as default theme. You should add your own image (use when scrolling down) into this folder: templatesja_fixelimagesthemesblue and rename it to logo-light.png. It should work then.

ktbgreat2 Friend

Nup no luck :((:((

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me FTP credential of site you’re working on, and tell me image you want to set, I will check it for you.

ktbgreat2 Friend

Hi Saguaros, did you get my PM a few days ago?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Katie,

I’m sorry for the late reply as we’re off on the weekend. I check the custom.css file in your site and see that you set the incorrect path for the logo image. I modified the path again, please have a look.

Best.

ktbgreat2 Friend

Sorry still no luck! Haha gosh this is strangely hard 😛

Saguaros Moderator

As you can see in this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/2tv904. It’s showing this logo image: ../images/themes/blue/logo-light.png

Is this not what you want?

ktbgreat2 Friend

No sorry.

The image is supposed to be just plain black, which is the opposite of the plain white logo on the initial logo at top.

Edit: Oh I see in the picture, the firebug shows the picture I want. But at the top its under the white logo too.

Saguaros Moderator

I see, the white logo still appears over the black logo. You can open the custom.css file again and add height & width property as follows:

html .t3-mainnav.light-mainnav .logo-image a {
    background-image: url("../images/themes/blue/logo-light.png") !important;
    height: 30px;
    width: 80px;
    }

ktbgreat2 Friend

I stuck that code in webroot / templates / ja_fixel / css / custom.css but still its showing both, instead of just the black

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

This topic contains 48 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum