Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

I must be missing something very obvious but could someone please help me?

I’m using the Fixel template and went into the
    Template Manager /Theme
    Logo: Image
    Site name: mysitename
    Slogan: mysiteslogan
    Logo image: imagename.png

My logo appears to have been resized and is very small BEHIND the triangle that’s currently the Fixel logo.

Is there a way to maintain it’s size and not be resized?

Thank you very much

1. Screen-shot-2013-09-10-at-4.17.53-PM
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try to work with my solution below

Open templates/ja_fixel/css/themes/blue/template.css file

From

html .t3-mainnav .logo-image a {
    background-image: url("../../../images/themes/blue/logo-light.png") !important;
    }

Change to

background-image: none;
    }

and change width and height match with your logo size

.logo-image a {
    background-image: url("../../../images/logo.png");
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    width: 38px;
    height: 30px;
    display: block;
    }

.logo-image {
    overflow: hidden;
    width: 60px;
    height: 60px;
    }

trasermx Friend

The same for me. And when I use the solution, still a problem with the area displayed. Could you just fix the bug?????

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi trasermx,

What is the problem on your site? It would be great if you can include url of your site, an illustrated screenshot of what you are trying to achieve, It would help to understand the issue and give you specific answers.

Regards

k3441 Friend

Thanks. That did work but I did need to adjust logo size, box size, padding etc, trasermx.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi k3441,

Yes, if you need to help any further issues in the future please let me know.

Regards

k3441 Friend

Hi, Could you please tell me where I can locate the logo image for the sticky nav… when you scroll down the page the menu follows and it displays my current logo with the triangle behind it.

1. Screen-shot-2013-09-20-at-11.20.02-AM
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can fix it with my below solution

Open templates/ja_fixel/css/themes/blue/template.css file

From

background-image: : none; !important;
    }
    @media (min-width: 980px) {
    html .t3-mainnav.light-mainnav .logo-image a {
    }
    }

Change to

background-image: none; !important;
    }
    @media (min-width: 980px) {
    html .t3-mainnav.light-mainnav .logo-image a {
    background-image: none !important;
    }
    }

If you don’t solve this problem you can pm me again. I shall help you to fix it directly on your site

brucect Friend

I dont understand why there is an option there you can add your logo image. if we have to edit core css files. Joomlart getting sloppy.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@brucect 391006 wrote:</em><blockquote>I dont understand why there is an option there you can add your logo image. if we have to edit core css files. Joomlart getting sloppy.</blockquote>

It would be great if you can include url of your site, an illustrated screenshot of what you are trying to achieve, It would help to understand the issue and give you specific answers.

gverheij Friend

Hello Joomlart-support,

I don’t understand why you advise us to make changes in CSS-files, when the T3-Framework is based on LESS. I understand that when we develop a site, we should enable Development-modus and then the site uses LESS, not CSS. As explained here:
    http://t3-framework.org/documentation/t3-settings.html

So when the logo is set up correctly in the CSS-files, as you explained, the settings will be overwritten when the Development-modus is switched off and the LESS-files are compiled to CSS?

So, please explain and support us according to the features of the T3-Framework.

When I examine the page with web developer, it tells me that I should change the CSS in the following file:
    t3-assets/dev/orange/templates.ja_fixel.less.themes.orange.template.less.css ??

Here is my site (under development with Joomla 3.2 / T3 1.4.2 and JA_Fixel, based on the Quickstart): http://www.jci-shertogenbosch.nl/j3/

I look forward to your quick respons, Gerard

gverheij Friend

Hello Joomla-support and Joomlart-users,

I think this is the right way to change logo by using LESS. My logo is 60 pixels height and 160pixels width.

Change the variables in the templatesja_fixellessvariables.less:

//
    // T3 LOGO
    // --------------------------------------------------
    @T3logoWidth: 160px;
    @T3logoHeight: 60px;

@T3LogoImage: "@{T3ImagePath}/logo_<your-logo-image>.png";

I experimented with a few LESS-lines, but at teast those I had to change in the templatesja_fixellessstyle.less

// Logo Image
    // ----------
    .logo-image {
    overflow: hidden;
    width: 160px;
    height: 60px;

.brand {
    padding: 3px @T3globalPadding;
    }

This works when the template is in development-modus. Please let me know this is the correct way according to T3-Framework design-rules.

Saguaros Moderator

You are right, gverheij. If you are enabling Development Mode, your site will run directly on original files – LESS files, not CSS so you need to change in LESS files.

However, changing this file: templatesja_fixellessvariables.less is for default theme only. In case you use different theme -blue theme, for example, you will need to change LESS file in associated theme folder.templatesja_fixellessthemesbluevariables.less and add these variables:

@T3logoWidth: 38px; <<< change to your desired value
    @T3logoHeight: 30px;

Then open file: templatesja_fixellessthemesbluetemplate.less

.logo-image a, {
    background-image: url("@{T3ThemeImagePath}/logo-light.png") !important; <<< you can also change logo image to your own logo here
    width: @T3logoWidth;
    height: @T3logoHeight;
    }

Once done, you should click button compile LESS to CSS in backend.

Some users may be not familiar with LESS, we recommend to create file named custom.css in templatesja_fixelcss folder and add customize css code into this file. This way will help to keep customization not be affected when compiling LESS or updating template.

Hope this makes senses.

ncunico Friend

in the template.css file in default theme there is not the line

so.. where I can chose logo size in the default theme?

thanks

ncunico Friend

Only a part of the full logo it’s showed

please help,

N

1. logohidden
    2. logo
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

This topic contains 48 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum