Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author

<em>@stazzy 483775 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok sir. i have sent it. but if it can be aligned and contain a wider height, am ok wit it. thanks</blockquote>

Ok, please give me some time then to find a good solution

pavit Moderator

<em>@stazzy 483775 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok sir. i have sent it. but if it can be aligned and contain a wider height, am ok wit it. thanks</blockquote>

Ok, please give me some time then to find a good solution

stazzy Friend

ok sir. thanks

stazzy Friend

ok sir. thanks

stazzy Friend

ok sir. thanks

pavit Moderator

<em>@stazzy 483778 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok sir. thanks</blockquote>

Hi

Unfortunately there is no way to show title for your custom-html module , position topbar-r doesn’t allow to have modules with title showed , you have to publish your module in another position if you want to have the title showed

pavit Moderator

Hi

Unfortunately there is no way to show title for your custom-html module , position topbar-r doesn’t allow to have modules with title showed , you have to publish your module in another position if you want to have the title showed

pavit Moderator

Hi

stazzy Friend

ok Sir. Pls which position should i place it that can show on mobile and pc ?

stazzy Friend

stazzy Friend

pavit Moderator

<em>@stazzy 483857 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok Sir. Pls which position should i place it that can show on mobile and pc ?</blockquote>

You can use the banner-1 position on the right or the sidebar-1 position just below banner-1

pavit Moderator

<em>@stazzy 483857 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok Sir. Pls which position should i place it that can show on mobile and pc ?</blockquote>

You can use the banner-1 position on the right or the sidebar-1 position just below banner-1

pavit Moderator

stazzy Friend

ok sir. thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)

This topic contains 63 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum