Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I want to publish a module beside search box, which will be responsive for mobile devices as well. How can I do that?

I only need a fixed div tab for a module, my module will automatically resize itself to that width of the div tag. Please tell me what modifications I have to do to achieve this.

You just have to tell me what I need to do to publish a module at that position and what css rules I have to add to make that div responsive.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You want something like this ?

1. Screenshot_19
    pavit Moderator

Hi

pavit Moderator

Hi

lovedigit Friend

yes, and it should show on mobile as well.

Better, if it could be on the left side of search.

lovedigit Friend

lovedigit Friend

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Better, if it could be on the left side of search.</blockquote>

You have already a position available for your new module , position name is topbar-r , simply order it before search module

pavit Moderator

You have already a position available for your new module , position name is topbar-r , simply order it before search module

pavit Moderator

lovedigit Friend

hmm, can you help me setup easysocial notification module ? It doesn’t look good, search box is being pushed down. See screenshot.

1. z_00049
    lovedigit Friend

hmm, can you help me setup easysocial notification module ? It doesn’t look good, search box is being pushed down. See screenshot.

lovedigit Friend

pavit Moderator

<em>@lovedigit 479352 wrote:</em><blockquote>hmm, can you help me setup easysocial notification module ? It doesn’t look good, search box is being pushed down. See screenshot.

</blockquote>

Send me via Private Message a temp super user account for your backend i will have a look at the css and try to correct it

pavit Moderator

<em>@lovedigit 479352 wrote:</em><blockquote>hmm, can you help me setup easysocial notification module ? It doesn’t look good, search box is being pushed down. See screenshot.

</blockquote>

Send me via Private Message a temp super user account for your backend i will have a look at the css and try to correct it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)

This topic contains 63 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum