Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How can i get the right info contactform in sidebar 2, so i can put it on every page in the website

Also a problem with a slider on postion 1. It is to much width. It must fit in the body and no white space between menu and slider. See products

1. Schermafbeelding-2016-03-04-om-11.01.41
    2. slidertomuchwidth
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    template use default joomla contact forum and its use as page , it does not have option to use it as module . You can check the JA Quick contact module that can have almost same features and use it or you can find Third party contact forum module from Joomla extension directory .

puntje Friend

Hi

How can i choose joomla contact forum in a page. I only can use default and the others of this template, Contact forum is not in the option. See image

1. Schermafbeelding-2016-03-04-om-14.22.34
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry Its not layout . you can publish the module as i suggested in previous thread .
    If you want to know how to customize/use Joomla contact form i suggest you to post this question on Joomla forum as is related to core Joomla.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum