Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    Im trying to disable the video on the mobile but Im not finding the answer, how can I do that ?

pavit Moderator

Hello

Edit your template from template manager and in Layout tab -> Responsive layout -> Disable position ( clicking on the eye icon ) for Medium,Small and extra small screen sizes as showed in image below.

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-gen-21-18-21-53
    liran weiss Friend

Hello

Edit your template from template manager and in Layout tab -> Responsive layout -> Disable position ( clicking on the eye icon ) for Medium,Small and extra small screen sizes as showed in image below.

Regards

Thanks, can I put also disable the banner for mobile?

pavit Moderator

an I put also disable the banner for mobile?

You can disable or enable any position for any device , it’s up to you that’s why such feature was added.

Regards

liran weiss Friend

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">liran weiss wrote:

an I put also disable the banner for mobile?

You can disable or enable any position for any device , it’s up to you that’s why such feature was added.

Regards

But how?
    The banner is on the paralax section, how can specifically disable the banner?

pavit Moderator

The banner is on the paralax section, how can specifically disable the banner?

Please have a look at THIS TOPIC

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum