Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

How can I disable / hide parallax on Responsive Layout for Small and Extra Small ?
    I want to keep it active on Large and Medium.
    There is no option to disable it while I can do that for other modules as there is eyeglass symbol.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mberwing,

Please open file /templates/ja_appolio/css/custom.css then add this code :

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .section.parallax .section-mask {
    background-position: center center !important;
    }
    }

mberwing Friend

Hello Adam,

sorry for late reply as I was off for some time.
    I followed your instructions and added the code but it does not have any effect and no change.

Any hints & ideas ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mberwing,

Unfortunately, I couldn’t access your site anymore. If you have just installed any 3rd party extension for security purpose, please temporary disable it so I can check the problem.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mberwing,

Unfortunately, I couldn’t access your site anymore. If you have just installed any 3rd party extension for security purpose, please temporary disable it so I can check the problem.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mberwing,

mberwing Friend

I will send you the access directly ….
    Otherwise we have (but from day one already) a Firewall installed and blocked by default many countries.
    So I would need your country or ideally IP address then to be set to whitelist.

mberwing Friend

I will send you the access directly ….
    Otherwise we have (but from day one already) a Firewall installed and blocked by default many countries.
    So I would need your country or ideally IP address then to be set to whitelist.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mberwing,

Thanks for the info, I have just replied your private message, please recheck.

mberwing Friend

Hello Adam,
    we had some major changes on the project and went live now
    But still we have not been able to fix the reported issue and would therefore now kindly ask you another time for support.
    We have now created a test page that is a clone from prod.
    Sent you details by directly.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mberwing,

Please check my pm.

mberwing Friend

Hello,

issue is fixed with different code:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
         .section.parallax.section-mask {
              display: none;
         }
    }
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mberwing 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum