Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

hi! folks.
    I got the template JA Teline II but I want to change the default JA Teline logo for my own logo?

I got Joomla 1.5.8 and it works perfect, my problem its the logo…
    I have dreamweaver if someone could tell me the file and the line or commands for change this, I will really appreciate your help!

scotty Friend

Where’d you get it?

kniotech Friend

what was your reply on that Im using 1.6

Phill Moderator

Can we have a little more detail about what your exact problem is? Scotty posted that post above 3 years ago so it is not really relevent to what you are doing now.

kniotech Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 250871 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can we have a little more detail about what your exact problem is? Scotty posted that post above 3 years ago so it is not really relevent to what you are doing now.</blockquote>

Thanks phil,l the problem is not so easy as it looks , what exactly I want is to replace the logo of the ja Telline IV and put my logo instead, I’ve done this many times with other templates, but this time it’s so confusing with the logo.png and ther’s another one logo.gif may be Im not working in the right folder.

Phill Moderator

Are we talking Teline IV here? This is the Teline II forum. Just want to make sure I am giving you the correct information as they are very different beasts.

kniotech Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 251013 wrote:</em><blockquote>Are we talking Teline IV here? This is the Teline II forum. Just want to make sure I am giving you the correct information as they are very different beasts.</blockquote>

I din’t see that I was in the wrong place can you send a link plz to where I have to go? because your search system is not wondeful:D

Phill Moderator

It is fine, an easy mistake to make. I just wanted to be sure we were talking about Teline IV.

As well as the default logo in templates>ja_teline-_iv>images>logo.png, there are different variations of the logo depending on what colour scheme your template is using. Take a look in templates>ja_teline_iv>core>themes and you will see a list of all the current colour variations. Each contains an images foler and each of thos could contain a new logo for that colour scheme. Edit as required but also make sure you clear your jat3 cache after each edit.

Remember also that each image is made up of 2 versions, on for normal and one for mouseover effect.

chicat Friend

After searching everywhere through the site for how to replace the Teline IV logo with my own logo, I still haven’t found clear directions. (You folks really need to work on having clear directions for each template; it’s like a maze trying to find info on your website); the above post comes as close as I’ve seen, but it’s still vague. Can someone please post, step-by-step, how I to properly size, name, upload and select a logo for:

1. The logo that appears on the top of each page on the website.
    2. The logo that appears at the bottom (footer) of each page on the website.

Thanks,
    Peter

khoand Friend

<em>@chicat 278438 wrote:</em><blockquote>After searching everywhere through the site for how to replace the Teline IV logo with my own logo, I still haven’t found clear directions. (You folks really need to work on having clear directions for each template; it’s like a maze trying to find info on your website); the above post comes as close as I’ve seen, but it’s still vague. Can someone please post, step-by-step, how I to properly size, name, upload and select a logo for:

1. The logo that appears on the top of each page on the website.
    2. The logo that appears at the bottom (footer) of each page on the website.

Thanks,
    Peter</blockquote>
    Hi,
    Could you give me a link to your page as you said?

chicat Friend
    TomC Moderator

<em>@chicat 278438 wrote:</em><blockquote>After searching everywhere through the site for how to replace the Teline IV logo with my own logo, I still haven’t found clear directions . . . .
    Peter</blockquote>

Peter . . . Did you see this tutorial? –> HOW TO CHANGE TEMPLATE LOGO (Any Template)

😎

chicat Friend

<em>@TomC 278455 wrote:</em><blockquote>Peter . . . Did you see this tutorial? –> HOW TO CHANGE TEMPLATE LOGO (Any Template)
    😎
    </blockquote>

No, I didn’t see it and didn’t know it would apply to my template. Thanks. Now, I got in and put up a version of the logo (I need to resize it, which I think I can handle), however, what do I do to get rid of the hover effect, which I don’t need or want to use? My template (Teline IV) is set to use one image on page load and another on mouse-over. I want to stop it from the mouse-over effect.

Thanks,
    Peter

TomC Moderator

Check your CSS for a rule that involves “on hover.”

Also, check the css within whatever color theme you may be using – as the “on hover” effect may be being controlled there.

NOTE:
    Try setting “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager as well.

sbbritt Friend

I have tried all of this and still cannot get the logo to show. I have even had folks at Cloud Access try and they can’t help. I am editing in the cloud at Cloud Access so this changes some of the instructions.

Susan

My CSS is as follows:

#ja-header { }

#ja-header .main { height: 115px; padding: 0; }

h1.logo, div.logo-text h1 { font-size: 40px; line-height: 1; }

/* Logo Image —*/

h1.logo { height: 57px; margin-top: 40px; width: 222px; }

h1.logo a {
    background: url(../images/newlogo2_2.png) no-repeat left top;
    display: block;
    height: 57px;
    width: 222px;
    }

h1.logo a:hover, h1.logo a:focus { background-position: left bottom; }

/* Logo Text —*/
    div.logo-text { margin-top: 40px; }

div.logo-text h1 { letter-spacing: 2px; margin-left: 2px; }

div.logo-text h1 a { color: #000; text-decoration: none; }

p.site-slogan {
    background-image: url(../images/newlogo2_2.png);
    color: #999;
    display: block;
    font-family: Arial, sans-serif;
    font-size: 85%;
    line-height: 1;
    margin: 3px 0 0;
    padding: 0;
    text-align: center;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    }

p.site-slogan span { background: #fff; display: inline-block; padding: 0 5px; }

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum