Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi friends,

Our beloved Uber is now stable, with:

• New JA ACM structure
    • Newly pre built site template – Uber Charity
    • Stronger Core

Make your way to our announcement to find out more about the stable release of Uber – our best responsive Joomla template of 2014 at:

This is our newly pre built site template – Uber Charity

James Weston Friend

Hi Hung,

Does this mean have to reinstall it or can just carry on with the one I already uploaded and the support team have helped fixed problems with?

Jim

John Wesley Brett Moderator

You need a new installation as the JA ACM was redesigned and upgraded.

See the UBER STABLE RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT

yourch Friend

Hi Dung,

I’ve noticed that the Uber template doesn’t allow H1 heading…. that’s a big issue from a SEO perspective. Many users will have a dropping PR because Google really doesn’t like when you don’t have H and H1 at least….
    Could you please update the Uber template so that it allows at least the core Joomla Menu/Page Display/Show Page Heading with heading H1 = page title by default ? Thanks a lot. I’ve lost 39 position in the SERP

TzuChi Foundation Friend

Hi Hung Dinh,

When will the documentation for charity site is available?
    “The section is in working progress, it’s expected to be done by 21st, October, 2014”
    As today is 12 Dec 2014, hope to hear good news from you.

http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/uber-template/building-uber-sample-sites#charity-site

Thank you

Eragon H Friend

<em>@yourch 457073 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Dung,

I’ve noticed that the Uber template doesn’t allow H1 heading…. that’s a big issue from a SEO perspective. Many users will have a dropping PR because Google really doesn’t like when you don’t have H and H1 at least….
    Could you please update the Uber template so that it allows at least the core Joomla Menu/Page Display/Show Page Heading with heading H1 = page title by default ? Thanks a lot. I’ve lost 39 position in the SERP</blockquote>

I answered your question HERE

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum