Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

We have Joomla 1.5 and we are trying to create the hot topic modules.
    We have tried following the instructions – but we have mod_ja_slwi, and there is no offering for mod_ja_catslwi in the module installation part. Anyone know what to do? We’re new to this, so please be patient!!

Also: does anyone know how to get the front page module go on top of the news modules? Ours is opposite – the news ones are on top!
    Our link is: http://www.thegatorbyte.com

Thanks!
    Editor of The Gator Byte

mfcphil Friend

Seems to be explained in the userguide read the Spotlight part there

see here

dhuston53 Friend

I see what you’re saying – but no where is the catslwi version, it will not let me install it. The mod_ja_slwi version does not have a category ID fill in, so there is no where to put what articles you want.

dhuston53 Friend

When I didn’t see the mod_ja_catslwi module in the Module Manager, I tried to install it , thinking I missed this file on the original install.

However, when I try to install it, I get this message:

Module Install: Another module is already using directory: “/home/thega37/public_html/modules/mod_ja_catslwi”

Can anyone offer a suggestion? Why won’t the module display in the Module Manager if it is in the directory?

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dhuston53 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum