Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
  • Author

This userguide has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.0
    – For Joomla 1.5

gwang81 Friend

So this is compatible with Joomla 1.0.x? This template looks really awesome! thanks!

orpheus2510 Friend

There will be a version für J1.0 in a few days. This is nativly only for J1.5.

assadniang Friend

Thank You for the nice USERGUIDE

billbly Friend

The user guide you provide is great, where can I find information for installation and operation with Joomla! 1.0.12 Stable. I have installed template, modules, and mambots but can not access template to make basic changes. This is going to be a great template for our needs at http://www.americansamurai.com Any help will be much appreciated as it seems I am missing info or the ability to access the template for simple changes as title – thank you in advance – Bill Bly:cool:

inventor Friend

The audio of the QuickStart tutorial video stops working after about 10 – 15 seconds. Is support going to fix this?

billbly Friend

Has anyone installed JA Teline II version 1.0 on a site using Joomla! 1.0.12 or similar? I would like to view a sample and perhaps ask a question about the install. Any help would be much appreciated – thanks Bill:confused:

calabriacenter Friend

I have installed the first version of Ja-Teline II template (I love it):D
    It is possible reinstall the new version without problem?
    Will I see the same section and category?

Excuse me for my english and for the
    question, I’m a beginner :p

r7diego Friend

you are seriously close to perfection…. scary …. ¿¿¡¡ what’s next !!??

i’think you should rest, you contribution to the human kind is done

best regards

xkont Friend

Hello there, installed and followed your guide…
    Simple and clear:
    1. mod_janews_fp > if use of headline_fp , not working at all (not even the images of buttons left and right)
    2. mod_ja_catslwi > gray boxes, link working but no image, no text, just gray boxes
    3. mod_janews 1.3 > “Read More” is not showing…

clean Joomla 1.5.3 installation > Legacy mode
    PHP4
    no 3d party plugins

any ideas?

kiazami Friend

Hello, I have just installed the template, to a previously installed Joomla 1.5, and when I want to visit the site, I got the following message:

Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

What could be the problem?

xkont Friend

same here mate, don’t know why but it works with Legacy ON

inventor Friend

Is there a quick start tutorial? The video for the quick start installation tutorial loses its sound in about 15 seconds. Is there another written quick start tutorial somewhere?

Thanks

onboom Friend

Hi support team,
    Module all videos works OK. But the function called {auto}playlist.php{/auto} does not working. I already uploaded some video file (.flv) and used this function, but it displayed an error:

Thanks!

EddieLuc Friend

Hi,

I’m using joomla 1.0.xx.

The user guide above seems to relate to joomla 1.5.

Has does plugins and extension translate to joomla 1.0.xx.

Also how do you modify the template for joomla 1.0.xx

cheers
    Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)

This topic contains 92 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  juremmm 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum