Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

HI
    Different module have access to different LAyout
    How to create a new module with item categories but link to the layout use for the articles ?

1. art01
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    i am not able to understand your question . Can u provide some more details what u want to change in the articles category module ?

mcmart Friend

please check the jpg and tell me if that is clear enough
    thanks for your help

1. art02
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its Joomla articles category module and does not work for K2 items . You need to create a new layout for k2 modules , Its require pretty good knowledge in the css and php . You can use inspect/element or firebug to check the css style . If you are not a developer , i suggest you to hire a developer for this custom work . This is something that is out of support scope .

mcmart Friend

My worries is more the php side to connect the module k2 to a layout without breaking the template
    the CSS will be the easy part ..
    btw the instead of using firebug i think the best is to upload the file of the layout directly
    but thank again for your time

i have a last question i try to change the scorecell in the article check jpg thx

1. art03
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can in the right side the style of the scorcell class . Copy the style in the custom.css and add additonal style with your needs .

mcmart Friend

sorry i was talking about the number 5 can we have a nb different per article ?
    thx

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can not change it , It comes from the article rating .
    This is limited and comes dynamically when a user rate the article . For more info take a look on this thread for same topic .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum