Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Is there any option to increase the review number from 5 to 10? I mean in that circle, not just the stars. It is very important for me!

Thank you,
    Armand

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Can you explain a bit more with a screenshot which review you are referring to increase .
    So that i can assist you better.

armax Friend

These points’ maximum to 10

1. Névtelen
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    Its an Article Category Module .
    You can change the items no. from module options .
    Go to module manager >> open your module (Friss Tesztek)>> options >>Filtering options>>Count >> 10
    Here >>> http://prntscr.com/65c883
    Save module . Clear cache and check.

armax Friend

No, you did not understand me. I do not want to increase the number of review to display. I want to increase the points limit. In that circle. Now there is maximum the 5. And i want to increase the number i can give a game to 10.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Go to
    templatesja_playmaghtmlmod_articles_categorytopgames.php
    Find this code

<?php $multiples=5; ?>
    <a class="rating-score rating-cell rating-score-<?php echo $multiples; ?>" href="<?php echo $item->link; ?>">
    <div class="score score-<?php echo $item->rating?$item->rating*($multiples/5):0;?>">

Change it into

<?php $multiples=10; ?>
    <a class="rating-score rating-cell rating-score-<?php echo $multiples; ?>" href="<?php echo $item->link; ?>">

save and check

armax Friend

Thank you it works, but just in the Top Games module. If i go to the article it changes back to the 5 limit. And not in the “Tesztek” menu, too. How can i change them there?

And where can i set that, just the admins can give points to the game? And there is still just 5 star, so i can not give more than 5 points yet :/

Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>And where can i set that, just the admins can give points to the game? And there is still just 5 star, so i can not give more than 5 points yet :/
    </blockquote>

Hi This is a static function that will depends on the value that you will apply in the php codes .
    There is no such options to set the value from admin panel.
    On the Tesztek menu its showing the same like hompage >> http://prntscr.com/65os8x
    Because its same module .

armax Friend

Yes i know. But where can i change the PHP code? In which file? And where exactly?

And i thought that JUST the admins could review the articles, so the readers couldn’t give points for a game

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    go to
    templatesja_playmaghtmlmod_articles_categorytopgames.php

Find the code As i mentioned in previous post here
    Here is the default code

<?php $multiples=5; ?>
    <div class="score score-<?php echo $item->rating?$item->rating*($multiples/5):0;?>">
    <div class="score-clip">
    <div class="score-pie score-spinner"></div>
    </div>
    <div class="score-clip score-clip2">
    <div class="score-pie score-filler"></div>
    </div>
    <div class="score-inner">
    <div class="score-table">
    <div class="score-cell">
    <?php echo $item->rating?$item->rating*($multiples/5):0;?>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </a>

armax Friend

Thank you it works. But in the article the review plugin shows still just five stars. How could i change it to 10 stars, because now i can just give 5 stars instead of 10

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The same code is defined for the article view .
    You need to change tthe values as per your need .
    Go to templatesja_playmaghtmlcom_contentarticlereview.php
    Find this code

<!-- Check enable rating -->
    <?php $multiples=5; if ($params->get('show_vote')): ?>
    <div class="item-masthead-content">
    <a class="rating-score rating-cell rating-score-xlg rating-score-<?php echo $multiples; ?>" href="#article-aside">
    <div class="score score-<?php echo isset($this->item->rating)?$this->item->rating*($multiples/5):0;?>">
    <div class="score-clip">
    <div class="score-pie score-spinner"></div>
    </div>
    <div class="score-clip score-clip2">
    <div class="score-pie score-filler"></div>
    </div>
    <div class="score-inner">
    <div class="score-table">
    <div class="score-cell">
    <?php echo isset($this->item->rating)?$this->item->rating*($multiples/5):0;?>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </a>
    </div>
    <?php endif;?>
    <!-- end check -->

Change the value of 5 in above code .
    <?php $multiples=5; if ($params->get(‘show_vote’)): ?>[/CODE

Hope it helps

armax Friend

Thank you. Now I got it everywhere. Know i just need to know how can i give 10 stars for an article. As you can see, there are just 5 stars, so I can not give 6 or up to 10 stars. Where should i change the code exactly?

1. Nevtelen8ec96
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@armax 459084 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you. Now I got it everywhere. Know i just need to know how can i give 10 stars for an article. As you can see, there are just 5 stars, so I can not give 6 or up to 10 stars. Where should i change the code exactly?
    </blockquote>
    Hi These votes are not set by the admin these are the votes that will increase when user give the votes /rating to the article .
    It will depend on how much start user will give .If you want to show or hide it , you can do it via menu settings >>options >>Voting >>Hide >>> http://prntscr.com/66l458

armax Friend

Okay but my question wasn’t that. How can I increase the number of stars? I can’t give ten stars currently

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum